Scubas App

for new apps! join our community!

ScubaSteve

Scubas App

Post by ScubaSteve » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Name: Hayden
Cs Game Name: Scuba
Email address: cableguy2097@yahoo.com
Steamid: (go in cs console by pressing ~ (beside 1) and type status, ex. STEAM_0:0:0000000) 6664 STEAM_0:0:146894043 0 00:37 64 0
Tell us about yourself: I like cake and sports
Hobbies: Weaving my belly button lint
Job: Im a driver
Favorite .40 cal server: Warcraft
Comments

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 5 Months + I lost count.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: I like everyone that I have came in contact with in the servers
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Found ramdomly on server list
Are you a member of another gaming community?: NO
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: FO SHO
have you been a member/reg before?: For the last 5+ Months
Do you have a working mic?: My mom pawned it, but I got it back! So yes.

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SIX questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! Yes

Sc(+)ped

Re: Scubas App

Post by Sc(+)ped » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:29 am

Goodluck Scuba and welcome to the forums!

HelloIamRobert

Post by HelloIamRobert » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:33 am

About time Scuba! Good luck on your app! :D +1
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

ali64

Post by ali64 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:43 pm

I've seen Scuba in the Warcraft 3 server frequently so that's a +1, he's a usual person playing in the server. I haven't heard him talk on the microphone very much.

I also give him a -1 because I've seen, warned and noticed him several occasion typing in chat profanity and he disconnects from the server without a sorry. He's been playing for awhile and should know the rules of the server to not curse or use profanity, he does not apologize after; he just leaves or maybe does not realize what's he saying, but that's no excuse the rules are listed before you join and on forums. But, that's my personal observation.

ScubaSteve

Post by ScubaSteve » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Ali I do not curse in the server. I think maybe you have confused with someone else. I am sure that are many that can vouch that I do not curse on the server.

ali64

Post by ali64 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm

I would like to highly agree with you, but this is my personal observation -- I do not have screenshots so we can't assume you did or did not. If I see it, I will screenshot and show you so you kinda aware of what I'm typing about. On the other note, I am not trying to start an argument, but good luck with your application.

Dante

Post by Dante » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Good luck with your application.

1. Your forum name must match your in-game name

2. Asking one of our admins in game about his reply to this thread repeatedly is unwelcome.
He(ali) told you several times pm him on the forums. Before hand you bombarded him once he entered the server about his reply.

Age does not matter here but maturity does! You need to show more maturity in my opinion to be apart of 40 cal. I suggest you adjust accordingly and act like you belong.

Remember to Post, Play and Enforce!
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:41 am

Good to see you app Scuba! What took you so long? You are one of our regulars here and that is how it starts. If anything goes Ok I shall see you in the other side.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

ScubaSteve

Post by ScubaSteve » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Thanks Hawk

Nohandle

Post by Nohandle » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 pm

I believed u when u said u were 13. So disillusioned :roll: ... NOT. I like the scube, but your "or else" is as big as mine. I'd give u a chance. However, There can be only one.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”