Big War3 server fan- Piip - wants to join :)

for new apps! join our community!

Piip

Big War3 server fan- Piip - wants to join :)

Post by Piip » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:18 am

Personal Information:
Name: Rauno Piip
Cs Game Name: Piip or Kapral
Email: raunopiip@gmail.com
Steam id: 0:1:30732779
Tell us about yourself: I'm a very joyful person. Like to talk alot.
Also i'm patient and most of the time I don't get angry, but just laugh if anyone annoys me.
I'm student and also work. I've played CS 1.6 for (I think) about 5-7 years. From that 6 years when I was about age 12-18.
Stopped for a while, becausegot a bit tired of the game(played every day about 3-5 hours a day.)
But now I downloaded again and have played for about half a year.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia ( We border Russia from east, Latvia from south and Finland is 3 hours boat trip from north)
Hobbies: Football is the main one, but like all ball games. Also like to watch movies, play board games and computer games.
Job: Hotel Administrator
Favourite .40 cal server: War3 server

Joining Information:
How long have you played in .40cal servers?: I downloaded CS 1.6 half a year ago and found server on the first day :)
Why are you interested in .40cal?: Because I play war3 server every day, I thought maybe you guys want to take me to the team also:)I can manage and look out for problems in war3 server. Most of the time I play, there are not many admins or .40cal players, maybe because (I think) most of you are from America.Then the time I play, you guys probably sleep :)
How did you hear of .40cal?: Actually, I remembered when I played at 17-18 years old some 2ar3 servers. I wanted to try them again, so I found your server from a list and tried. Really liked :)
Are you a member of another gaming community: No.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40cal?: Yes, because I play .40 cal War3 server every day :)
Have you been a member/reg before?: No.
Do you have a working mic?: Not at my apartment, but I can get it from my parents home if neccessary.

Final membership qualification:
1. Yes, I understand admin 8 servers is free and donations are appreciated.
2. Yes, I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules.
3.Yes, I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand(when needed).
4.Yes, I understand I must have my own Steam ID, which will not be shared with anyone.
5.Yes, I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever!
6. Yes, I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days!
7. Yes, I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers!
Don't worry, be happy! :)

Suicidal

Re: Big War3 server fan- Piip - wants to join :)

Post by Suicidal » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Hey Rauno, your app looks good to me as far as I can tell, but then again I'm only a 1star myself so there may be other factors that could affect the outcome that I don't recall or know about at this point in time. Good luck and I hope to see you in WC3 sometime and enjoy the game with you. I'm a HARDCORE WarCraft3 fan as well ;) Try to remember to PPE as much as you can (even if you don't have admin privileges just yet) you can still Post Play Enforce whenever possible.

Side note, let's go to Finland, nice chickie babes there :P hahaha, laterz bro GOOD LUCK !!!

Piip

Post by Piip » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:05 am

I will try to be active at forums and play :)
Finnish chicks are not my taste :D , but Finland is a really nice place to go mountain skiing(one of my favourite sports) :)

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Nice app! Good luck!

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Apps looks good PiiP. Played with you in war3 for alittle bit and also in L4D. Didn't talk much, kind of on the quiet side eh :P. All in all, remember to Play Post and Enforce! even if you are not an admin yet. Good luck!
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Piip

Post by Piip » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 am

Well, it depends...sometimes i contcentrate on the game :D I played L4D like 2nd or 3rd time...I want to get to know the gamplay..so yea, wasn´t so chatty that time :D I surey will be active on forums and play... well...this week I won't be so active cuz I have exams, but next week I will be active again ( active in this case means once at least every day) :)

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 pm

your app is approved
post a ty in the shoutout section:
tagup -[.40 cal ]- Piip *
read and sign all the stickies/announcements in the VIP forum for members:
when all this is done you will earn your 1st star and have admin:
good luck.

Return to “Joining 40cal!”