MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

For The Menu - say /war3menu

User avatar
MarioBros
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Tijuana, MX.

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Venom wrote:threats won't work either

:?
But he has connections duuude.
I am officially scared...lol
"Text translated via Google Translate"

(808) SmackEmUp
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Venom wrote:ok so let's get this straight ...

you were acting like a dbag and got kicked ...

your first complaint you used vulgar language and a racist remark ...

then ...

created this "second complaint thread" again using profanity and presenting yourself in a manor that pretty much won't get you anywhere?

want to truly be heard?

show respect to get respect ... demanding it doesn't help .... expecting it doesn't help



posts like these can only go 2 ways ...

Make a point ... with evidence of your claim using a polite and nice way and you would have been heard
or
your way .... come in guns blazing saying things you should't.. saying things you would regret while trying to make a point ... and completely making yourself look like an ass ...



Mario got to where he is because he knows what he is doing. I would bet anything you did something that warranted his actions in the server ... then come here and blow things out of porportion trying to make a point ...


your options ...

like you said .. go cool off

I don't recall your ban being permanent so you will or are able to join the servers to play


option 2 ... continue on like you are and get absolutely ... nowhere .


.......... the choice is yours
Hold up a sec, you expect me to be calm and gentle when I got cursed out by this dude? You guys don't have to do anything to him, my thread here was to open up all your eyes showing who is on your team and how they are representing your clan if you will. I didn't say a single bad word to him. He called me a doosh because I kept asking for my reason for a kick ( I got kicked for calling someone a noob) HOW LAME?, he got annoyed obviously because he had no reason and banned me. It all started with another guy being a noob, all I did was called him out on it. After that ban, I came on here to take out my frustrations in a very foul way OBVIOUSLY. This is like kindergarden. I am an adult, if I seen him in real life he would be begging for mercy. He is lucky he is behind a computer screen. This is not a threat but a reality of how little schmucks get dealt with.

User avatar
MarioBros
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Tijuana, MX.

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Man you are not even trying to be fun anymore.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

User avatar
Venom
Site Admin
Posts: 2728
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by Venom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:58 pm

MarioBros wrote:
Venom wrote:threats won't work either

:?
But he has connections duuude.
I am officially scared...lol
well ... this is the first time in my many years here we got threatened by "connections" or that we should be in fear of "what is going to happen" ROAR!!!!!!!! type posts

/endsarcasm



I think smack just needs a hug and a scoop of ice cream
Hold up a sec, you expect me to be calm and gentle when I got cursed out by this dude? You guys don't have to do anything to him, my thread here was to open up all your eyes showing who is on your team and how they are representing your clan if you will. I didn't say a single bad word to him. He called me a doosh because I kept asking for my reason for a kick ( I got kicked for calling someone a noob) HOW LAME?, he got annoyed obviously because he had no reason and banned me. It all started with another guy being a noob, all I did was called him out on it. After that ban, I came on here to take out my frustrations in a very foul way OBVIOUSLY. This is like kindergarden. I am an adult, if I seen him in real life he would be begging for mercy. He is lucky he is behind a computer screen. This is not a threat but a reality of how little schmucks get dealt with.
where is your evidence that he cursed you out?
if you actually posted in the correct section ... the complaint section ... the rules there state post evidence or don't bother posting

and yes ... you should be polite if you wish to be heard ... being someone who makes 6 figures a year should clearly have an understanding of how things work in the gaming world or the real world ...

you present your case or point with the required info ... allow the party you are presenting this to ... to review and evaluate your proposal


unless you go in whining at every board meeting you've ever had ...


you call this all childish and like kindergarten ... you came in acting like a child ... and not a cool calm and collected adult ...


and we see where this got you :roll:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:



Image

(808) SmackEmUp
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Venom wrote:
MarioBros wrote:
Venom wrote:threats won't work either

:?
But he has connections duuude.
I am officially scared...lol
well ... this is the first time in my many years here we got threatened by "connections" or that we should be in fear of "what is going to happen" ROAR!!!!!!!! type posts

/endsarcasm



I think smack just needs a hug and a scoop of ice cream
Hold up a sec, you expect me to be calm and gentle when I got cursed out by this dude? You guys don't have to do anything to him, my thread here was to open up all your eyes showing who is on your team and how they are representing your clan if you will. I didn't say a single bad word to him. He called me a doosh because I kept asking for my reason for a kick ( I got kicked for calling someone a noob) HOW LAME?, he got annoyed obviously because he had no reason and banned me. It all started with another guy being a noob, all I did was called him out on it. After that ban, I came on here to take out my frustrations in a very foul way OBVIOUSLY. This is like kindergarden. I am an adult, if I seen him in real life he would be begging for mercy. He is lucky he is behind a computer screen. This is not a threat but a reality of how little schmucks get dealt with.
where is your evidence that he cursed you out?
if you actually posted in the correct section ... the complaint section ... the rules there state post evidence or don't bother posting

and yes ... you should be polite if you wish to be heard ... being someone who makes 6 figures a year should clearly have an understanding of how things work in the gaming world or the real world ...

you present your case or point with the required info ... allow the party you are presenting this to ... to review and evaluate your proposal


unless you go in whining at every board meeting you've ever had ...


you call this all childish and like kindergarten ... you came in acting like a child ... and not a cool calm and collected adult ...


and we see where this got you :roll:

Well initially a thread was made to curse him out and get it off my chest. But as he kept pissing me of PM me it lead to other ideas. I am not threatening anyone, I just said it wont go unheard of. I provided proof in the first thread, I copied and pasted from console. I don't have screenshots as I WAS KICKED REPEATEDLY AND THEN BANNED. Anything more you need from me? Is this not enough? Well in that case let it be. I said everything I needed to, the ball is in your hands. Proceed anyway you please. Just to make sure by the slightest tinniest chance I won't join your server can I ask for a permanent ban on me? It would be disgusting to even join in by accident after such an experience. If for a reason you can't I would gladly curse him out a bit more make 7 more threads just to get it done. Let this go and show you and everyone else how much I don't care and have no desire to ever be in the same game.

User avatar
Venom
Site Admin
Posts: 2728
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by Venom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Image
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:



Image

User avatar
MarioBros
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Tijuana, MX.

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:19 pm

You clearly dont care.
2 threads show that.
Anyways, later.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

(808) SmackEmUp
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Venom wrote:Image
Image

kal_el.ca
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by kal_el.ca » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Well, that escalated quickly!

the point I was trying to get across was that if you come into a sitaution calm and cool, you're far more likely to come out that way as well. Your case took a nosedive the second you came in here acting like a butt hurt 12 year old. I am in no way saying you are, but your words and actions have done little to prove otherwise. I honestly believe things could have gone far differently had you presented yourself in an adult manner.

It's also very clear that you do care, as nobody puts that much time and effort into something they do not care about. Nobody said the caring had to be positive and your posts display way too much anger and arrogance. If you honestly didn't care, you may have made a post about it ONCE, then shrugged it off after.

Notice how I am getting my point across without swearing, accusations and racism?! Even though pretty much everything you have typed has pissed me off an unbelievable amount? Because I am an adult and I refuse to let the idiotic comments bother me that much even though I am part Japanese, hence the racism bothering me.

And last, but not least, an adult insult/joke : Smack, you do know that when you say 6 figures, it doesn't count if you use the number after the decimal point right?!

User avatar
MarioBros
Posts: 3405
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am
Location: Tijuana, MX.

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by MarioBros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Locked because he doesnt care.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Locked

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) --------------------192.210.49.146:27021”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest