MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Dust

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by Dust » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:06 pm

kal_el.ca wrote:I generally try to stay out of things like this, but since I've played with you for quite a while now smack, and I'm a part of the .40cal team now, I had to share this. From where I sit, none of the feelings towards you (with maybe the exception of Mariobros), nobody really had a problem until your first post. I've seen it countless times where a person flies off the handle and ruins any chance of anythign being done in their favour. If you had come and pleaded your case in a civil manner, it would have been treated far differently.

I'm not talking about what may have happened between the two of you before this as I don't know the whole story. I do know that being civil about things will help you out pretty much everywhere.

From a players perspective, I don't blame anyone from .40cal for siding with Mario as they've played with him a lot longer and he's put a lot of time and effort into this clan and it's servers. After this post, it's pretty likely that we wont be seeing you in the servers anymore which kind of sucks because I like having a variety of people and players in there. On a final note, please dont bash an entire clan and it's servers for an incident that pretty much all of us had nothing to do with
This was very well said. I'm not even in the clan and I still take offense to people bashing it. No way anybody should act.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:55 pm

LOL not one thread, but TWO! Made me think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

kal_el.ca wrote:I generally try to stay out of things like this, but since I've played with you for quite a while now smack, and I'm a part of the .40cal team now, I had to share this. From where I sit, none of the feelings towards you (with maybe the exception of Mariobros), nobody really had a problem until your first post. I've seen it countless times where a person flies off the handle and ruins any chance of anythign being done in their favour. If you had come and pleaded your case in a civil manner, it would have been treated far differently.

I'm not talking about what may have happened between the two of you before this as I don't know the whole story. I do know that being civil about things will help you out pretty much everywhere.

From a players perspective, I don't blame anyone from .40cal for siding with Mario as they've played with him a lot longer and he's put a lot of time and effort into this clan and it's servers. After this post, it's pretty likely that we wont be seeing you in the servers anymore which kind of sucks because I like having a variety of people and players in there. On a final note, please dont bash an entire clan and it's servers for an incident that pretty much all of us had nothing to do with
Funny thing about this is that he just posted me saying he was being a douche lolol. And not even a screen shot or anything.
(808) SmackEmUp wrote:
*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Smack, I encourage you to read our wonderful and majestic set of rules we have in the servers to create and have a fun eviroment for everyone.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : All to avoid future problems.

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I don't care about your lame ass rules, BOSS. Im a though NYC guy who makes OVER 6 figures a year with my barista bachelors, so I do not care if people are replying to me with the answer I AXEYA.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : well, ok, congratulations

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : And why do you chose to ignore all the players who are replying to you?

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Do you not believe them?

*DEAD* {808} SmackEmUp : I AM A THOUGH GUY WHO MAKES OVER 6 FIGURES A YEAR, I AM VERY THOUGH BECAUSE I AM FROM NEW YORK CITY, YOU GOT LOTTA SHIT WICHOO, WHY WAS I KICKED!? WHATSAMATTAFERU!?

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Look, Mr. 6 figures, players reported me that you were being a douche to them.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Would that be enough of a reason?

{808} SmackEmUp : I AM NOT A DOUCHE, I AM A THOUGH GUY...you know fuggedaboudit, Im going to report you.

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Ok, please be kind enough to post in the correct section of our forum. Here is the link: http://www.40calgames.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*SPEC* Cubik's Rube. : Have a nice day

See where Im getting at...lol
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:54 am

As you have presented no proof of abuse only your own childish lackadaisical vocabulary your Second claim is also denied. Although funny to watch you fuss about, we are being super patient. You are making a joke of yourself. That's just the way the beans tumble.
GlazeD

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:14 am

Beans are good for your heart...

Oh, was that inappropriate in this context? :lol:
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:03 am

Known Smack for quite a while now and he tends to get rude occasionally, but never gone this far before...
Im disappointed :(
However if he comes to his senses i know that we will get along nicely, its up to him :idea:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Barbo

Post by Barbo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:28 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Se habla español.
Barbo.****

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:07 pm

I am all for civil approach, but when someone verbally harasses you and uses their in game power to kick and ban while laughing it off calls for getting cursed out. Now I blamed the whole 40cal clan because this matter was not taken seriously. He should represent this clan professionally which clearly he didn't hence my attitude towards this whole situation. I will say this to everyone in game or even in real life, LEAD BY EXAMPLE when you are a trash talker and have to power to kick and ban people, it becomes a one way street and shows the maturity level.

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:16 pm

DIvech wrote:Known Smack for quite a while now and he tends to get rude occasionally, but never gone this far before...
Im disappointed :(
However if he comes to his senses i know that we will get along nicely, its up to him :idea:

Well we also came from a server with adults that few mild ( or even severe) curse words ( noob, stupid, idiot anywhere in that realm) was never an issue. Everyone was friendly and understanding. But this server with this dude is a lot different. He tried to uphold a no curse rule while cursing one out. If he expected anything different from me he should wake up and smell the coffee. I am not one of these soft little 13 year old that will put up with his bullshit. I told him how it is and in the conversation cursed him out. I will not take a single curse word back, I think he deserved a lot more!!!!! He is still talking shit, and I love internet trolls that talk the talk but can't walk the walk. 8-) On the other hand he said something racist against Americans how we are all in debt and work as baristas. Well to that defense little immigrant Mexican, We as America are the reason you Mexicans still live and have some type of security in this world. He continues talking shit while everyone is looking the other way, that's cool. Remember one bad player ruins it for the whole team. Want 40 cal to be looked good, get rid of the trash that is currently there.
Last edited by (808) SmackEmUp on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 pm

-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”