MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

For The Menu - say /war3menu

(808) SmackEmUp

MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Now you guys probably remember my earlier post about his admin abuse? It was closed because of this FAG (MarioBros) so every time I refer to him it will be a fag. You guys did nothing for him being a piece of shit that he is. Kind of goes to show what 40 cal is really about, bunch of little bitches. It was all smooth until this FAG fucked with a wrong guy. Now as I stated earlier I don't give a flying fuck about your server or your stupid childish rules. But the reason for this topic is to really express how you let a FAG abuse his admin powers and do nothing about it. So before you go and police your servers. why not take a second and see who is really on your team? With written proof of his disrespect towards me and when I tried to retaliate I get kicked/banned. I make a thread about it and nothing. Why even have a website where you can report admin abuse if you guys do nothing about it?

PS: You guys are saying why curse him out and rage well because you let a fag abuse his powers and do nothing about it.

Venom
Site Admin

Re: MarioBros Admin abuse ( SECOND TRY)

Post by Venom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:35 pm

And you think this second attempt with the words you choose will help ..... how?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Venom wrote:And you think this second attempt with the words you choose will help ..... how?

How can I use any different words when one person is allowed to curse and another get kicked/banned for no apparent reason? with second attempt at you guys correcting it?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:42 pm

You just got beaned.
5 more days until you get unbeaned.

Puns intended :P
"Text translated via Google Translate"

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:45 pm

MarioBros wrote:You just got beaned.
5 more days until you get unbeaned.

Puns intended :P

And this fag is making a joke out of it? Bro ban me forever like I stated I can care less. FUCK YOU did you not understand it?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:52 pm

If you dont care, why the second thread?

(808) SmackEmUp

Post by (808) SmackEmUp » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:54 pm

MarioBros wrote:If you dont care, why the second thread?
To let them know what kind of fag you are, I wrote that out pretty clearly.......

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Well...ok...you did that already, now what?

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:02 pm

-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:56 pm

I generally try to stay out of things like this, but since I've played with you for quite a while now smack, and I'm a part of the .40cal team now, I had to share this. From where I sit, none of the feelings towards you (with maybe the exception of Mariobros), nobody really had a problem until your first post. I've seen it countless times where a person flies off the handle and ruins any chance of anythign being done in their favour. If you had come and pleaded your case in a civil manner, it would have been treated far differently.

I'm not talking about what may have happened between the two of you before this as I don't know the whole story. I do know that being civil about things will help you out pretty much everywhere.

From a players perspective, I don't blame anyone from .40cal for siding with Mario as they've played with him a lot longer and he's put a lot of time and effort into this clan and it's servers. After this post, it's pretty likely that we wont be seeing you in the servers anymore which kind of sucks because I like having a variety of people and players in there. On a final note, please dont bash an entire clan and it's servers for an incident that pretty much all of us had nothing to do with

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”