Humans overpowered

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Ex0tic

Humans overpowered

Post by Ex0tic » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Humans are overpowered...184 hp ???? they stack cloak with human...they can teleport in small maps once round starts...and the scanner its not that much of a help since its expensive and only have a ring around them humans....A lot of good players like mind , swift , raves and so on use that in advantage to them...diablomod use to have a stalker with 5 hp...since invisibilty its a great power ....i think humans should have only 55 hp...and one more thing humans are a wasit of time in maps since most of them camping....when i have the bomb i have to check every corner and walls and campings spots for a name to appear in my target since i cant see them and once i plant bomb im dead...

Harbinger

Re: Humans overpowered

Post by Harbinger » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:36 pm

tfw you don't fit in with the people around you. :shock:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... FD3F5AB7C/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Xvielz

Post by Xvielz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:01 am

Harbinger wrote:tfw you don't fit in with the people around you. :shock:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... FD3F5AB7C/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HEY HEY IM IN THAT PICTURE YOU POSTED!! haha, and i have to agree that they are overpowered, i think a pretty generous change would be at least 5 seconds for the human teleport. a place like dust_40cal you can walk 3 steps out of ct spawn and teleport all the way to t spawn instantly.

strap

Post by strap » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 am

i use human a lot it is a great advantage to build your cash up. however the amount of health you have with the race is unreasonable, giving you are also allowed to purchase perphiat as additional. scanner is a great opportunity to see invis and think that invis should remain the same. maybe if a change in health drop for human would make the game more interesting.
and one more thing i think with the human teleport. should be possible to be blind for at least 10+ secs after teleportation.
"LIFE" is a game and "TRUE LOVE" is a Trophy

strap NZ

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:18 pm

if they're using +hp with cloak, they're lacking in mask or necklace. Just avoid their bash bud.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Harbinger wrote:tfw you don't fit in with the people around you. :shock:
Being an admin and only having wc3 in your favs
Tsk tsk tsk :P
"Text translated via Google Translate"

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Human is very powerful, yes. But overpowered? No. Several races can seem "overpowered" in the right scenarios (map, team, item combination, vs certain races, etc.).

Scanner makes humans easy to find, and claw negates extra hp. Necklace makes it so a human can't teleport to or away from you. Bash is probably the most underrated human skill. It's an undead KILLER.

Anyway, we have already nerfed BM, and now no one plays them anymore. Troll, elf, draenei, undead, worgen - all of these races can seem OP, but there is always a race / item combo that can effectively counter.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:27 am

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Human is very powerful, yes. But overpowered? No. Several races can seem "overpowered" in the right scenarios (map, team, item combination, vs certain races, etc.).

Scanner makes humans easy to find, and claw negates extra hp. Necklace makes it so a human can't teleport to or away from you. Bash is probably the most underrated human skill. It's an undead KILLER.

Anyway, we have already nerfed BM, and now no one plays them anymore. Troll, elf, draenei, undead, worgen - all of these races can seem OP, but there is always a race / item combo that can effectively counter.
This. It's probably my least favorite race, but I don't think we should change it.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:06 am

When you toss in a human with max hp, periapt and mask with bash on top.... ya, makes it very difficult sometimes. Humans with cloak are very difficult to see sometimes, which is usually only a problem in certain scenarios. My biggest issue with humans is their teleport. Half the maps we play, they can teleport right away and essentially block opposing team in their spawn. Good example being de_nuke. We were playing that yesterday and there were 2-3 humans T's teleporting on the roof on the far side of CT spawn and killing half of us before we could leave spawn.

Another example would be any of those smaller fy maps where they teleport on the ledge behind opposing teams spawn. True, after 1-2 rounds most of us know to look there immediately but what about some of the newer players who don't know their habbits as well?! They get killed a few times like that and a lot of them just leave because they can't get going.

I don't think humans need to be nerfed, but I think their ultimate shouldn't be available for like 15 seconds or something. Human fans might see this as unfair, so my suggestion would be to block all ultimates for a certain amount of time at beginning of round. I think figuring that out would be the tricky part. Too much of a wait, and it negates the usefullness of humans ultimate. Too little and it's all pointless. But I think a 10-15 second wait would give plenty of time.

Sorry for the length of this but I've seen growing frustration with humans for the last little bit here and a lot of that was from me so I thought I would toss in my 2 cents.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:13 pm

I agree about delaying ultimates for 10 seconds or so. Teleport can ruin fy_ maps. On the other hand, if you know people are gonna tele across the map right away, you can adjust your race and strategies to kill them - for example: go troll and buy scepter, claws, and infinity. As soon as they tele across, go invis, line them up, and go to town. A few rounds of that and they will think twice.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”