Zo0Ot3d's return!!

if you're taking a break let us know!

Zo0Ot3d

Zo0Ot3d's return!!

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:53 pm

as most have you may have realized, I have returned. it took 2 years of refurbishing myself to come to terms that there is NO other community like 40cal. I have always known this and though I had lost my way it certainly wasn't forgotten. Like a family, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, cousins, nephews, uncles, and aunts will fight from time to time. Sometimes it can take days, months, or even years to regain the true meaning of family. I have learned this meaning from realizing from my mistakes. I won;t go into detail about why things went sour within this community; but its impact on my life helped assure my true success in life. Not cursing like a belligerent child nor disrespecting my peers helped me excel in life the way i'd ever begin to imagine. I wanted to stop by and let everybody know that Zo0Ot3d is back; though I may not play WC3 or deathmatch much anymore I'd still like to let people know that I am here. I have pushed my life to a much better way of living and I no longer see things the way I used to. For those that are unaware of what happened, it is best you dont. It happened behind closed doors and there is where it shall stay; however, I wish to cast forward my best efforts to continue to be a shining example of how admining should be and how polite one can be to even the most disrespectful of gamers: for even a gamer is still human. I wasn't planning on re-applying for I can't imagine everyone being excited to see me back, but whether or not they enjoy it; I still wish to say that MANY bans from this community helped me ban many others from the servers I have ventured to. \I have been with too many other servers to finally remember how wonderful 40cal is; like the police when you need them, like the marines charging in when your accosted in a foreign country, or like the air force flying in when your surrounded by aliens: I feel that 40 cal is and always has been true to what it stands for... family. I feel obliged to apologize to those that I did wrong waaaay back when and yet apologize to those that i let down in the same aspect by losing sight on what truly mattered; the well being of this community and those that dwell within it. Words will always be words and I shall yet shine on through past those words from here on out. I was 24 when things went sour and now I stand 29 (the brink of adulthood) and I wish to help aid this community in the best way I know of, leading by example. Though my reign ended the way it did, I still made my argument behind closed doors and away from the public eye; the way it should have been handled. Forgiveness is never easy but getting along with everyone seldom is too. I wanted to make sure that i stand as tall as I can be and wish everybody a fond apology and a loud hoorah for I am back! Like John Wick, Yeah IM BACK! Those that have given me Pms and posts to welcome me back; I am and always will be in your debt yet at the same time I feel proud that I made you all proud. Your happiness is all that I;ve ever wanted for this community deserves to thrive not roll over and die. In your presence it never has so thank yu for your warm welcomes and your lava hot messages. <3 General Zo0Ot!
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

AA27 HAWK

Re: Zo0Ot3d's return!!

Post by AA27 HAWK » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Good to see you back Zo0t3d!

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Welcome back, see you in-game!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks brothers! It feels good to be back. Ill certainly see y'all soon! <3
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:41 am

Welcome back big guy! Super busy as of late but glad to see you return!
GlazeD

Return to “Departure - Arrival”