AN admin banned me for no reason (Starts with the letter SS)

For The Menu - say /war3menu

DioX

AN admin banned me for no reason (Starts with the letter SS)

Post by DioX » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 pm

That admin is a jerk, He banned me and kicked me and punched me again and again for no reason and just for fun :oops: Can you please remove his access for being admin

Ex0tic

Re: AN admin banned me for no reason (Starts with the letter

Post by Ex0tic » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

diox u forget me ....im really sad ...i slap u kick u and ban u and u dont even mentioned my name ......Dont come to the foruns and insult admins thats one reason for u to get ban from here too.....Dont forget to mention that u curse in game maybe that one of the reasons...

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi, DioX. A few things:

(1) If you have been banned, please post in the ban land. Please include the following information:

In Game Name:
Steam ID:
Admins on Site:
Date/Time:
Server/Map:
Witnesses:
Accusation

Or just try to connect to the server and copy the ban info from your console.

(2) If you are making a claim of admin abuse, please post that (WITH EVIDENCE!!!) in the admin abuse section. Keep in mind that false claims of admin abuse will result in a permanent ban (which I suppose is a moot point since you have already been banned).

(3) I assume you are referring to SS Sparky. I only see one recent post by him in the ban land. Is this you?

Ban Information
Name: Biggie * MKD
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574004954
Reason: Walling
Unban Time: Permanent Ban

If so, you can contest your ban here: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=18187

If not, we need the info listed above in point (1).

(4) Regardless of whether or not you were banned, and whether or not it was warranted, I would advise you to be patient and respectful when posting here. Please refrain from name-calling. Make your case, and if you were wrongfully banned, you will be unbanned.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just saw Exotic's post. I gather you were breaking server rules and then got trolled by Exotic and Sparky. I'm assuming this is a temp ban then?

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Yes, that is true Exotic and I did kick, slap, and ban DioX (I did the kicking and Exotic did the banning). Exotic did a 30 minute ban because you broke a few of our rules. Rules that we CONTINUALLY emphasized in game. These include BUT NOT LIMITED TO use of profanity, disrespect towards admins, and CONSTANT neglect of our warnings. Did I not CONSTANTLY say "Stop cussing or I will kick/ban you?" I understand your anger in the game, but did I not say to take your anger out on a pillow? Brock, we forgot to take his Steam ID, so a formal report cannot be done. I will apologize for that because that was our fault. His ban was done by Exotic, so it should only be a 30 minute ban, in which case it should be over by now. If you have any more opinions DioX, we will gladly hear them. The result will be determined by higher ups.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 am

Ok, if it was a temp ban, no biggie on the steam id. Diox, consider it a gift of 30 minutes to reconsider how you conduct yourselves in our servers. You are welcome back, but if you continue to break the rules, your ban time will increase.

DioX

Post by DioX » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:13 am

I been banned for 30 mins for no reason? How cruel this server is and I'm still banned

Everyone don't play this game if the admin will just abuse you just for fun and look at me their not unbanning me, What a jerk guys :evil:

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:36 am

DioX wrote:I been banned for 30 mins for no reason? How cruel this server is and I'm still banned

Everyone don't play this game if the admin will just abuse you just for fun and look at me their not unbanning me, What a jerk guys :evil:
I banned you again for a week because of your constant cursing.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:56 am

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Regardless of whether or not you were banned, and whether or not it was warranted, I would advise you to be patient and respectful when posting here. Please refrain from name-calling. Make your case, and if you were wrongfully banned, you will be unbanned.
DioX wrote:I been banned for 30 mins for no reason? How cruel this server is and I'm still banned

You are lucky Mario is a nice guy and only banned you for a week. You have a week to think *REALLY HARD* about how you conduct yourself in the servers and the forums.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”