It is time. - ScorpioN's Resignation =(

if you're taking a break let us know!

lolcatslol

Re: It is time. - ScorpioN's Resignation =(

Post by lolcatslol » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Goodbye Scorp!
Thank you for introducing me to a different level of scrims!
I'll still see you around in scrims ;)
BUT THANK YOU

DotA

Post by DotA » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:10 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( But GG though Scorp. Thanks for your help and advice and scrimming, and mostly being a great admin :) Hit me up anytime sexy :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 am

First I want to say HOLY CRAP a person that takes his time to give a shoutout to each individual person (past and present) in .40cal cares about this community a lot and should never leave! Sucks that you are leaving, You have taught us all a lot and I know you will keep doing your thing. This isn't a good bye, just a "see you later" ;)
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 am

Dude........ :|
Play on my brother, you'll be missed but not forgotten :mrgreen:

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Mother Teresa

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 pm

I am literally crying writing this but hey scorp, its really sad to see you go but I know we will always keep in touch, I've always considered you my big brother, teacher, mentor whatever you wanna call it, you will be greatly missed and all the times we had together wearing the 40 cal tag and admining the servers, scrim games. I just realized that I was crying because my mom was cutting onion :roll:, but on a serious not you will be greatly missed and good luck bro.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:31 pm

SCORPION NOOOO!!!! :cry: I'm happy for you but sad for us! You are so much fun to play with and you are genuinely a great person and it has been amazing getting to know you! Thank you so much for everything you've taught me, you are always there to help ANYONE and I am seriously going to miss you!!!!!!! KIT!!!!!

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Man! Sad to see you go, bud! You were a great part of this community, and you WILL be MISSED! Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors!

By the way, if you ever want to listen to my album, you can stream the whole thing here:

http://www.ianlawler.com

Just use the flash player at the top of the screen. See you around!

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 pm

You will always be my bro and dont be a stranger man we will never forget all you did for this community and its easy to tell with the time and care you put into your posts and admining FEW will be lucky to have you. (: Benny. Sorry there is no color this is from my galaxy.
GlazeD

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Glad to see you'll still be around as an ambassador, good game and hope to see you around the servers. FEW gained a great addition.
Remember we will always be around of you need anything.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

SS Sparky

Post by SS Sparky » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Remember when you left .40cal? Before all this, before your new gamertag? You were gone seven years. Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to .40cal. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Okay that last bit was sorta not on topic, but I thought it added onto the sentiments :D See you around

Return to “Departure - Arrival”