2poor4shoes

Mstgman

Post by 2poor4shoes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 am

Ban Information
Name: "Mstgman"
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9407366
Server/Map:Gun Game
Accusation: aimbot/no recoil

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2tfbg ... a/Mstg.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

mstgman

Re: Mstgman

Post by mstgman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:46 am

I have no reason to be banned. I have been playing for 10 years. if he thinks i hack why did he ask people if i should be banned. does he have a video of me hacking or is this another admin abuse? I dont think your admin knows a good player. you could ask another member of 40cal about me that use to be in my clan & server. ask ninja what we did with people hacking. I been trying in get into your clan for years now. I think your admin should go on youtube and watch for people that do hack. stop abusing admin power. I also was in playing with lizzie, maverick & if they thought i hack they would have banned me like she did with others. there is other servers so play on but i like 40 cal. Please unban this unjustly admin abuse. Mstgman aka Bob

2poor4shoes

Post by 2poor4shoes » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:55 am

mstgman wrote:I have no reason to be banned. I have been playing for 10 years. if he thinks i hack why did he ask people if i should be banned. does he have a video of me hacking or is this another admin abuse? I dont think your admin knows a good player. you could ask another member of 40cal about me that use to be in my clan & server. ask ninja what we did with people hacking. I been trying in get into your clan for years now. I think your admin should go on youtube and watch for people that do hack. stop abusing admin power. I also was in playing with lizzie, maverick & if they thought i hack they would have banned me like she did with others. there is other servers so play on but i like 40 cal. Please unban this unjustly admin abuse. Mstgman aka Bob
I posted your demo right below the ban info. You can watch this if you like. A 3+ will decide if I have enough evidence or not.
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:13 am

this guy is on a banning terror. Trust me im trying to be civil about this but when i get accused of hacking for no reason just because i get a headshot or 2 & kill people that doesnt make u a hacker
Last edited by mstgman on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:27 am

All I really see is some minor tracing a few times with the sg auto. I saw minor lag/toggle? But I couldn't be sure since it was probably just lag.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:29 am

there has been lag all night plus im playing on my lap top. if u can go back through your files & look at my scores. sometimes my kill ratio was really bad i would have 6 kills to 30 deaths. all i ask is look back in the files & see. & look at my steam # ive had it since 2006. I dont like the other servers because theere is no admin to kick out hackers. i was having trouble against your bots

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:09 am

I think it's clean. The minor tracing could be sound.

-k/d ratio means nothing. Some hacks are just better than others.
-Just a couple of hs's here and there don't make a hacker either.

Thank you for coming here to dispute. Our admin was just doing his job so please forgive us =). The ban should be up by now so happy fraggin' =)
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:18 am

mstgman wrote:I have no reason to be banned. I have been playing for 10 years. if he thinks i hack why did he ask people if i should be banned. does he have a video of me hacking or is this another admin abuse? I dont think your admin knows a good player. you could ask another member of 40cal about me that use to be in my clan & server. ask ninja what we did with people hacking. I been trying in get into your clan for years now. I think your admin should go on youtube and watch for people that do hack. stop abusing admin power. I also was in playing with lizzie, maverick & if they thought i hack they would have banned me like she did with others. there is other servers so play on but i like 40 cal. Please unban this unjustly admin abuse. Mstgman aka Bob

Mstgman.. aka Bob. Just to inform you. 2poor thought you hacked, made the demo, and did the voteban like he is suppose to. He didn't slap you around... slay you over and over. So there is no need to cry abuse because there was none. He was doing his job as an admin. He thought you had hacked.. the vote ban was for 30 minutes and should be lifted by now. IF YOU WANT TO BE ABUSED, that can be arranged. :lol: But just because you're suspected of hacking, doesn't mean you were abused.

Thank you for "trying" to be civil. All of us are human, we all make mistakes. There is no reason to cry wolf. No reason to put our admins down and say that they are "noobs" or anything like that. In fine print where it says sammy's banland, it also reads to BE CIVIL please. There is a BIG difference in ABUSE and a BAN for possible hacking.

>.> NTF <.<

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 pm

I appreciate it no harm done my apologies for my behalf. ive worked so hard on playing for hours to become legit. I hate hackers & its unfair. once again my apologies & thank you

alexander

Post by alexander » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:01 pm

I must say 2P4S needs to check himself. Perhaps he should post demo without temp banning for now to get feedback and give him a better idea how to spot hackers. He's definitely working hard, but his ratio of being right is a bit off. Also, turn off most of the admin esp info so there isn't so much in the FOV. Look here for help: http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=12905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

Return to “Sammy's banland!”