After thinking long and hard,

if you're taking a break let us know!

hamb0ne

After thinking long and hard,

Post by hamb0ne » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 am

I've decided that it's my time to resign from -[.40 cal ]-. Let me start off by saying that this is the greatest clan ever and that I could not have asked to be a part of anything else. The time I spent here was the best time I've ever had on the internet. Some of you guys know what's up when I say that we've had some really, really great times.

My reasoning behind this decision is simple. Now that I am working almost full time and still going to school full time, I have no more time to play and dedicate as much time as I would need to be as effective of an admin as I would like to be.

Sammy, there's a reason your sig is of the godfather. It has been a pleasure being a part of your empire and calling you my leader. Venom and Belcross, thanks for everything. I could not have gotten to the point where I am at now if it were not for your guys' constant encouragement and faith in me. Tuna, Lone, Dean, Slicky, Xun, keep on keeping on. Seriously, you guys rock.

I know that this was a hard decision for me and I hope that you guys understand. I will definitely still be around, I can promise you that, and I am looking forward to watching the already amazing clan continue to thrive and grow. :] Love you guys.

Sincerely,
-[.40 cal ]- hamb0ne ****

XunHo3A

Re: After thinking long and hard,

Post by XunHo3A » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

Im sorry to hear that buddy that you resigning but we had really good times playing with you hammy :D.Take care buddy in real life and i hope everything will go good for you.
You welcome back here anytime man.

mrbruin

Post by mrbruin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Man...
I must admit that both working/school at full time is very tough! hope you can grad. soon and find a decent job.. then come back to us.

anyways,, hope to see you around often!!
freedom : hey if i buy a para
freedom : i'm allowed to spam right?
freedom : i paid like 6k for it
-[.40 cal ]- Mr. Bruin *** : no
freedom : okay but i can pretty much pull the trigger
freedom : what if it's not at a wall

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm

hamb0ne wrote:I've decided that it's my time to resign from -[.40 cal ]-. Let me start off by saying that this is the greatest clan ever and that I could not have asked to be a part of anything else. The time I spent here was the best time I've ever had on the internet. Some of you guys know what's up when I say that we've had some really, really great times.

My reasoning behind this decision is simple. Now that I am working almost full time and still going to school full time, I have no more time to play and dedicate as much time as I would need to be as effective of an admin as I would like to be.

Sammy, there's a reason your sig is of the godfather. It has been a pleasure being a part of your empire and calling you my leader. Venom and Belcross, thanks for everything. I could not have gotten to the point where I am at now if it were not for your guys' constant encouragement and faith in me. Tuna, Lone, Dean, Slicky, Xun, keep on keeping on. Seriously, you guys rock.

I know that this was a hard decision for me and I hope that you guys understand. I will definitely still be around, I can promise you that, and I am looking forward to watching the already amazing clan continue to thrive and grow. :] Love you guys.

Sincerely,

request denied!

mrbruin

Post by mrbruin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:05 pm

HAHA.. hambone

U gotta remain on duty NOW.. :D
freedom : hey if i buy a para
freedom : i'm allowed to spam right?
freedom : i paid like 6k for it
-[.40 cal ]- Mr. Bruin *** : no
freedom : okay but i can pretty much pull the trigger
freedom : what if it's not at a wall

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

If Sammy lets you leave. :D Sorry to see you go Hambone we will miss. .40cal will always be here thriving and once your done with school full time and got some extra time on your hands we will be here and I'm sure you'll be back with a re-app faster than you can say "Scotty light speed."

And may you live long and prosper.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:16 pm

sammy wrote:
hamb0ne wrote:I've decided that it's my time to resign from -[.40 cal ]-. Let me start off by saying that this is the greatest clan ever and that I could not have asked to be a part of anything else. The time I spent here was the best time I've ever had on the internet. Some of you guys know what's up when I say that we've had some really, really great times.

Sincerely,

request denied!
I had this big paragraph in my head and was ready to type great encouraging words about how you are a great dude... so much fun scrimming ... how i need to find a new meat shield in game .. blah blah blah ... then

REQUEST DENIED ....

whew! no need for that nonsense now :lol:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 pm

sammy wrote:

Sincerely,

request denied!
:lol:

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:54 pm

sammy wrote:

Sincerely,

request denied!
This is one for the books. :lol:
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

RuLeS

Post by RuLeS » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

sammy wrote:

Sincerely,

request denied!
+100 :D

you should say RETIRED! maybe he change his mind! :lol:

Return to “Departure - Arrival”