Work is killing me

if you're taking a break let us know!

Sc(+)ped

Work is killing me

Post by Sc(+)ped » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:17 pm

As many of you have seen I have not been on much as of late due to increased hours at work, I just became part owner of a landscaping/irrigation business so I have been really busting butt keeping things in check now that the weather has improved up north. I am hopeful that I can be on more some nights once things slow down a bit but as for now if anyone is wondering where I am I'm on the grind haha. I am missing the 40 cal community though and gaming with everyone, hope to see you guys soon on the servers!

namnoc

Re: Work is killing me

Post by namnoc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Good to here from you. We all know life gets in the way of play time sometimes. We'll be here when you get back. 8-)
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:15 pm

try to play when you can.... 8-)

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:06 am

Dont worry man, we'll be here :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Nohandle

Post by Nohandle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:16 am

I feel ya buddy, when spring hits its a race to fall. Every year. I run my own business. Nothing like taking responsibility to see where it lacks everywhere else in the world :P . Good luck with your business and remember that success is just a series of failures from which you learned. If you can not quit you can not fail. When i was landscaping the mexicans, proper ones from mexico, taught me to wear long sleeve shirts in the summer to avoid the burns. I'm only 1/4 and man i was burning my arms crazy bad, out mowing rich people yards. Again Good luck and i'll see you in the middle of the summer and this fall. How far north are you? :)

Nohandle

Sc(+)ped

Post by Sc(+)ped » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Nohandle wrote:I feel ya buddy, when spring hits its a race to fall. Every year. I run my own business. Nothing like taking responsibility to see where it lacks everywhere else in the world :P . Good luck with your business and remember that success is just a series of failures from which you learned. If you can not quit you can not fail. When i was landscaping the mexicans, proper ones from mexico, taught me to wear long sleeve shirts in the summer to avoid the burns. I'm only 1/4 and man i was burning my arms crazy bad, out mowing rich people yards. Again Good luck and i'll see you in the middle of the summer and this fall. How far north are you? :)

Nohandle
Located in Mass, and I appreciate the kind words man. See you guys on soon

Sc(+)ped

Post by Sc(+)ped » Wed May 04, 2016 2:09 pm

IM PLAYing and owning WOOOOT

Return to “Departure - Arrival”