Gravity? Gone?

if you're taking a break let us know!

[G]ravity

Gravity? Gone?

Post by [G]ravity » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:24 pm

I'm So sorry guys, i'm not able to be on as much as I would like to, Senior year is harder then i thought it would be, the school have gotten the best of me, with all the new rules in schools I have homework for about good 3 hours or so.. On top of that I have my family and friends that i have to spend time with and I'm also playing basketball for my school so practices and games take up lot of time too as far as Saturdays go I have to go to temple every Saturday early morning (Temple is like church for Indian people). Sundays there is always random crap going on and when I do have time on Sundays no one is on. I know it feels like i disappeared but what can I do? i still check the forums daily and would be on servers whenever i get the time. Thank You for your understanding.

ScorpioN

Re: Gravity? Gone?

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 am

Hey gravity,

Good to hear from you man! I do miss playing with you daily like the good summer days! Don't worry I'm sure we all remember what high school was like. It's a lot of pressure to balance extra-curriculars with Temple/sports/family/friends. Thanks for checking up on the forums and keeping us posted!

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:15 am

Thanks Scorp and yeah those good old days. But no this doesnt means that im leaving ill still be on whenever i get the time and hopefully to get some game in with you guys as always thanks for your understanding

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:24 am

Oh hell yeah man I cant wait until you come back. Focus hard on your studies big guy and we will be here ready to rock and roll when you are ready!! Cheers!
GlazeD

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 pm

school first bro ;)

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Very Good news guys, at least for me hahah I had a assembly today which stated that no more daily homeworks, on top of that my basketball season ended today, and I think i'm smart enough for the tests so no studying, this means you gonna be seeing my face way more often now Woot CHEERS! thanks guys for your support really means the world to me.

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:39 pm

[G]ravity wrote:Very Good news guys, at least for me hahah I had a assembly today which stated that no more daily homeworks, on top of that my basketball season ended today, and I think i'm smart enough for the tests so no studying, this means you gonna be seeing my face way more often now Woot CHEERS! thanks guys for your support really means the world to me.
senioritus before college :D
Time to relax a bit

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Good luck with school, bro! Hope to see you around sometimes.

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Nice to have you back. If you ever need to talk or just vent, or even military talk, I am here for you sexy beast.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Departure - Arrival”