Need some time

if you're taking a break let us know!

lolcatslol

Need some time

Post by lolcatslol » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 pm

away.
With some good friends last week. Talked about homecoming, asked each other if we were going to ask anyone and if so, who. One of my friends wasnt going, but he asked me who i was going to ask and i told him.
well he asked her today, but i dont think she has responded to him today.
The betrayal though
i've liked this girl for 16 months ( i made a post about this like 10 months ago) tried to move on 8 months ago, but she was still in my eye when i tried likign someone else.
well she did break up with her boyfriend in april because he started liking someone else else, and i jumped in and helped her recover. She didn't get over him until like 3 weeks ago...
yeah i'll be less active this weekend.

MarioBros

Re: Need some time

Post by MarioBros » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Cheer up, Chris, there is always that "friend". Either way, since I'm not 100% familiar with HC dances, if you guys take it as a date or something, it is still just a dance, it's supposed to be a fun night (?) for everyone. Ask her out, maybe she'll go with you instead of that guy.

But I suck at this kind of things, you should better wait for Dr. Love's (Evangelist) reply... LOL, he kinda gives good advice on this threads better than any other member here (sorry, it IS true).
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 pm

goodluck with the girl. I've got rejected from all the girls in high school when I asked them to dances rofl. Didn't matter, keep your head level and still have fun! As long as you're having fun enjoying yourself, they'll come to you. Trust.

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:22 am

Just wait it out. The better man will always come out on top. If you need to talk, you can always PM me :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:19 am

Just remember like I told u girls at that age r more insecure than u r..Gatta be the alpha show her you are 100% u care and want her there is no more than an girl being feel wanted u prove it to her she can't say no a mans weekends is lack of confidence show it and do it it's a one time thing man.. And most important be yourself!!! Anyone can see right thru when u r faking u show itself and try colors it will tell if ment to be..of not show and do the same for another..we r a male race 3 2 1 ratio so we win no matter what.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:51 am

I really am not sure what tr3vs message means lol because the actual male/female ratio is pretty close but keep your head up man and feel free to lean on us for support. Real life comes first! Good luck with your thinking bro :)
GlazeD

Dante

Post by Dante » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:46 pm

To be honest man if she says yes then just be her friend. You'll know if the chick is into you. If she's not into you then move on. You'll either find a better one or the other chick will come to terms she messed up. Don't be insecure about it either girls hate that. No need to be an alpha though, the good ones smell right thru that. Just be confident and the rest will take care of itself.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 pm

OK let me put it to you this way, I use to like this girl and started talking to her and asked her to the homecoming dance and she said yes but when the time came she told me " I can't, I'm going with my other "boy" friend " then couple of my friends told me that she has like 3 boy friends, its was hard at first to get over it but I did and realize that the other 3 guys gave too much a S**T on her and after 2 years she comes up to me and asks me if I would like to go to prom with her ( prom is the main thing btw ) and i said NOPE! now shes begging me to go with her cause no one cares about her. JUST MOVE ON BRO! you'll find one lot better then her.

Return to “Departure - Arrival”