Today Embarks The End of IOI

if you're taking a break let us know!

IOI

Today Embarks The End of IOI

Post by IOI » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello everyone!! My time has come to end here at the lovely .40cal community. I have learned so much by being apart of this family, but I have gained so many great and lasting friendships. Special shout out to sammy for giving me a chance to join and to depending on us, admins, to maintain the servers. I wish nothing, but the best wishes for the .40cal community and flourish even bigger than before. Thanks to Kirk, Scorpion, Glazed, Dota, Spock and everyone for giving me support when I needed. Best.

- IOI

ScorpioN

Re: Today Embarks The End of IOI

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:47 am

Noooo IOI. Thank you for giving .40cal a chance and becoming a part of our great community. I will miss playing CS with you and not seeing the -[.40 cal ]- tag by your name =(
I have many indelible memories of playing WC3 with you and in those scrim matches with on24 where we represent our proud .40cal clan together along with Kirk!! :D

Know that if you ever decide to come back, you'll always have a place you call home and we'll be here waitin.

Scorp

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:58 am

Sad that you didn't mention Cher =( Sadder even still that you are leaving us =( You'll be missed Karina. Hope you keep in touch and mebbe we can play some GO sometime! LoL. Do you believe in life after love? ;)

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Aw, I sure hate to see you go.. Hopefully you'll still come by the servers on a Friday night... Been a while since we've have a Kereoke [sp?] night.. LOL

>.> NTF <.< Aka Mr. Spock

DotA

Post by DotA » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:40 pm

I knew that was coming after kirk quit lol
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:54 pm

farewell IoI good luck whit all your projects .... :D :D

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Sad to see you go. You were a great admin and had the best character out of all of them (not undermining Cher). You will be greatly missed. I will miss those karaoke *cough Spock cough* nights most of all. Hopefully I'll see you around. <3

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 pm

take care karina. you are welcome back anytime.
sammy

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Take care and don't be a stranger, try to stop by and play.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

IOI

Post by IOI » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:59 pm

ScorpioN wrote:Noooo IOI. Thank you for giving .40cal a chance and becoming a part of our great community. I will miss playing CS with you and not seeing the -[.40 cal ]- tag by your name =(
I have many indelible memories of playing WC3 with you and in those scrim matches with on24 where we represent our proud .40cal clan together along with Kirk!! :D

Know that if you ever decide to come back, you'll always have a place you call home and we'll be here waitin.
Scorp
Hahaha thanks very much, Scorp. Yeee! Yee!! \/\/ Keep in touch, my dude.
Hiei wrote:Sad that you didn't mention Cher =( Sadder even still that you are leaving us =( You'll be missed Karina. Hope you keep in touch and mebbe we can play some GO sometime! LoL. Do you believe in life after love? ;)
Uhhh huh!! I sure did! You were part of the 'and everyone' section =P Thanks, you're definitely the best Cher in my book. Haha
Not the Face! wrote:Aw, I sure hate to see you go.. Hopefully you'll still come by the servers on a Friday night... Been a while since we've have a Kereoke [sp?] night.. LOL
>.> NTF <.< Aka Mr. Spock
I'll be sure to make some guest appearances in the servers just 'cause you requested the karaoke. hahaha! Thanks Spock [NTF]
DotA wrote:I knew that was coming after kirk quit lol
Dota, we never hung out 'cause you kept ditching, but you will be missed.
.:N!zZ:.:782:. wrote:farewell IoI good luck whit all your projects .... :D :D
Thanks nizz. Had a good time picking on you when you were a .40cal newbie. hahaha. Had fun playing with you.
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Sad to see you go. You were a great admin and had the best character out of all of them (not undermining Cher). You will be greatly missed. I will miss those karaoke *cough Spock cough* nights most of all. Hopefully I'll see you around. <3
LOL! Thanks very much Kirk, Best of luck to ya and I also hope to see ya round too.
sammy wrote:take care karina. you are welcome back anytime.
sammy
I appreciate that, Sammy. Keep it going around here. I'm sure alot of us are thankful for your up keeping.
AA27 HAWK wrote:Take care and don't be a stranger, try to stop by and play.
Didn't play much with you, but thanks very much.

Return to “Departure - Arrival”