The Enterprise is going on a voyage

if you're taking a break let us know!

CaptainJamesTKirk

The Enterprise is going on a voyage

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Ever since I stepped foot in 40cal servers I was hooked. The regulars were some of the best around and the admins were the same. 40cal has always been my second family. I have met so many awesome people and many people I call my friends. We have been through so much as a clan and have had our ups and downs but mostly ups. I hope that in all the time I have spent here I have helped many of you become better admins and helped you with real life things as well.

Now on to the thank yous. I want to thank Sammy first off for having the best community of people out there. You gave me the chance to be apart of this family and thank you for that. Next I want to thank Venom for teaching me a lot of what I know about being an admin. We have had our differences but you were a great but harsh teacher and made me into the great admin I was. Next I want to thank Tom, Tslow, and Xun for being helpful when I was too scared to pm Venom, Belcross, or Tuna for fear of getting the face palm look and a harsh reply. Thank you Scorp for always having my back and never just going with what the rest say to fall in line. We will always be {OG}. Fluffy you are an amazing guy and one heck of a character. Dota your a creeper and I want my christmas present still. I would sit here and name them all but I would be here all day and you know who I'm talking to anyways so why bother. If you don't know I'm talking to you we probably didn't get to know each other or I left you out for reasons I'm sure your aware of but I wish you the best as well. With all that said I am sad to say that I must resign as an admin. Feel free to send me a pm on steam or the forums and add me on facebook so we can keep in touch just let me know who you are on facebook so I know you not a creeper(DotA).

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: The Enterprise is going on a voyage

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:20 pm

:shock:
amx_slap "kirk" "to reality"
NO NO NO NO.
I'll send you a message on FB, oh no :(

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Captain Kirk {OG},

I remember you as an admin before I went off to college a long time ago when I was first startin CS. You were a 4-star then, and I remember one day, when I was a 3-star, you became a 3-star too! You're one of my best friends here at .40cal and I will miss adminning with you on WC3. Thank you also for introducing me to the underground scrim world! It's truly been an exciting journey

Live long and prosper, and may the Enterprise return home someday.

ScorpioN {OG}

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 pm

You're humor will be missed, and thank you for all help and I wish you the best!
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:17 am

Good luck man, be seeing you. Take care.

At the very least, you could stay on the forums like I do haha.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:49 am

:/

Your departure reason can't be anything short of: "The government as restricted me from using computer devices under punishment by law."

Denied.
BOOM- toe shot

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 am

Ohhh Captain. Sucks to see you go.. We sure did have some good times running around knifing everybody.. :lol: Hope things go well for you in the real world! You'll surely be missed around here..

Mr. Spock
>.> NTF <.<

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Another one? Really? Man, just think about it and stay!

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Nooooo Kirk, so sad you had to go. Hope everything works well. :cry: :cry:

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 pm

kirk dont go the star ship inter price has not been fuel yet.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :| :| :|

Return to “Departure - Arrival”