Re: The Enterprise is going on a voyage

Post by lolcatslol » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:21 pm

You will be missed kirk
I hope we play together sometime, and i'll add you on fb :P

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 am

I think you're a great friend. you have assisted and led this community with great leadership and pride. since your arrival in 2009, it was great gaming times with you there. I appreciate everything you have done. I hope to still see you around the forum. you're a 5star in my book Derek:
take care man and you're welcome back with us anytime.
sammy

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 pm

We had our disagreements but I wish you the best. Hope to see you around the servers and forum.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 pm

KIRKy bro, I will miss you, I'll miss your leadership, we had some fun times together during the game. Hell you and me tried to revive L4D server, remember? Look at it now :lol:

I'm glad to have you as a friend on FB, so at least we can keep in touch. I wasn't able to see you in LA last week, but may be next time ;)
That said, it is truly sad to see you go, I NEVER had ANY difference with you. Everything I ever said to you or asked, you were always replying: OK.
It was making me mad, why is this guy so chill, hahahaha
I know you will not stop playing CS, I know you improved A LOT by SCRIMing. Invite me sometimes my brother.

Now, enough with quack-quack and boredom. You're awesome. Now I never met you in real life, but I kid you not, if you plan to come to Denver, you've got a place to stay brother. Some may call this act a stupidity. Let a man stay in your crib, a man you only know from an online game or community, that's stupid FLUFFY they will say. But hey, you know what my brother, I don't care...You're cool as me and that's the end of it.

Keep in touch, don't disappear like I love to do. I won't wish you best in life, because it'll seem like GOODBYE FOREVER.

Anyway a lot of words been spoken here and you haven't replied yet, that means you moved on, but if this post gets you remember I typed this without ANY PROPER GRAMMAR despite my degree in English. I brainstormed this post man. I typed as I thought, no grammar, no punctuation, nothing, just pure LOVE and run-on sentences.

PEACE bro
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Finally....GOOD RIDDANCE!

JK Kirk. Thanks for mentioning me too lol. I still have your xmas present in my closet to lol. Since you live like 2 minutes from me now, come on by. Hopefully you're still reading forums and playing CS :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Are you out of your Vulcan mind? :)

Your presence will be missed. Best wishes to all your future endeavors.

Remember to ease in to the re-entry.. Down shifting in warp speed can be a doozie ...
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:38 am

Sad to see you go Kirk. We both joined around the same time and it has always been a pleasure gaming with you. You will be missed.

Yiana Nathalie

Post by Yiana Nathalie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:46 am

Kirk Is Dead Why??
Sad Too See His Name Red I AM VERY :cry: :cry: and sad to see his go GoodBye
:D :cry:

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Thank you everyone for your great farewells. I will be sure to be on the forums but for now being an admin is not an option. If I do get back into the whole admining gig you know I'll be back here. Things in life are just a bit too much and can't admin to my full potential right now and figure I would free up a spot for one of you. You will all be missed but I'll be around and you never know I could be back before you know it.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:12 pm

:/
BOOM- toe shot

Return to “Departure - Arrival”