The time has come to move along...

if you're taking a break let us know!

Glazed

The time has come to move along...

Post by Glazed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 am

Dear Friends and Family,

It is with deep regrets that I tender my resignation to the -[.40 cal ]- crew.
There have been many exciting times and great gaming experiences in my past two years here. I have poured myself into this community to keep the positive attitude and gaming experience moving forward. Alas the time has come for me to relinquish my administrative duties. I know that a new shining star that has the attentiveness and patience required for this position will come along soon. With my son Alexander almost 5 months old already, you can imagine that I spend the majority of my time with him and my lady. Out of respect for the community and all the members here I am resigning so I can truly focus on what's the most important in my life and right now which which is my son. My household is single income only and I am the bread winner so I really need to take the attention and dedication I apply here to my work. I hope you all understand and I love you all deeply from the bottom of my heart. It is certainly with heavy hands that I compose this farewell and wish the very best to my fellow administrators.
I will absolutely continue to play on -[.40 cal ]- servers when I can make some time and you will see my under my original handle which is GlazedDonut. I want to thank you personally Sammy for the confidence you have shown in me and for giving me the opportunity to enhance the solidarity of your servers. I denounce my membership in complete honor and respect out of what has been offered to me and the hard work and dedication shown by key players within these ranks.

Cheers and Best Regards,

Benjamen

Aka GlazeD

GlazeD

MarioBros

Re: The time has come to move along...

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:40 am

It saddens me to see your resignation, you've been one of the most respectful and friendliest admins I've seen. I'm glad I've shared with you some time in this community and see you advance from 1* all the way to 3*s. You've done an excellent job and we will always be here for you.
Best of luck in whatever comes to you and your family in the future.

Also, resignation denied :?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:23 am

GlazeD,

Thank you for your service and contributions to .40cal. You are one of our most dedicated admins and one of my best friends I've made here in this clan. You taught a lot of us how to make our cool forum signatures and I am no exception! I will miss playing and adminning WC3 with you.

Take care of lil' Alex and drop by our forums to say "hi" once in awhile. We would love to hear any news and updates from you.
-[.40 cal ]- will always be your extended (Counter-Strike) family! :D

ScorpioN

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:29 pm

You were a good admin Glazed, sad to see you go. If you ever decide to come back, we'll be here to welcome you with open arms.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Man, you are leaving us too?

Well, a child and a household always takes precedence over anything! I know that because my game time is limited here with wife and a future athlete that I am working on now.

Drive on Mr. Glazed, and drop by when you can.

Jose (Hawk)

:cry:

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 pm

sorry to lose you benny. I know alexander is very important. just goes to show what a great dad you are. try to stop in and say hello once in a while.
your friend sammy

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:04 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Been around to see you go from 2*-3*. You were a good admin and taught me a lot when I was a 1* back in the day. Sad to see you go, good luck with your son my friend.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:30 am

Glazy, my dear friend, I will sincerely miss you. You're my PLUR friend at 40cal :D
You have my FB, keep in touch.

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 am

Had fun playing with you and you helped me a lot about everything. So sad you had to go, hope everything works out for you and your family. :P :P :cry: :cry:

Return to “Departure - Arrival”