Leaving...

if you're taking a break let us know!

Belcross

Leaving...

Post by Belcross » Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 am

I haven't been on recently thanks to the cooling fan for my gpu getting fried. I haven't touched counter strike for months, then I thought long and hard about my position here and the lack of commitment I've shown recently. Finally, I reached a decision: the time has come for me to resign and move on. I'd rather give my spot to someone who is continually active and can contribute a lot more than just an idle member. I had so much fun being a part of this great community where I met tons of interesting people. Most of them are banned though :lol:. Anyhow it's been such a great ride but this is where I get off.

I'm sure many will be overjoyed after hearing of my departure, sammy you can unban the west coast now :lol:.

I'm also moving overseas this summer. I'd hate to play with +300 ping to be honest, wouldn't you?

I'm going to be honest now, I don't really know if cs is really dying or not but I'm done with it. It just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I was playing other stuff whenever I was on. On that note I highly recommend the mass effect series!

Once I fix my machine I'll sell it before I move so no more gaming for me, for a while at least. If things go wrong again getting replacement parts won't be cheap, if I can find them that is. I will however get a gaming machine with the latest junk once I'm settled.

I'd like to thank sammy for allowing me to be a part of this great community. What you got here is something special, keep it going for as long as you are able to! Thanks again brah! It was a lot of fun!

I'd also like to thank Venom for being the coolest cs e-buddy ever. Don't let him fool you...he's a great guy just acts tough :cool: haha! We had some good times abusing hackers and bad members :twisted:, I will miss it. Make sure to give an extra dose of abuse to those baddies for me!

I'd like to give additional thanks to the following:
Lonewolf80
Tunari
Savio/Gandhi
XunHo3A
hamb0ne
slicky
Dean
CaptainJamesTKirk
TSLOW
tomwzhere
Rules
kyosho
puppet
doc doom
exotic
ex-assault
mayhem
dropkick/valo
hero
chewbacca
rotor7
prinjess
intelskrub
cueball
Sir kills a lot (SKA)
kathoc
orbital
bulleta
purplegiraffe

And many others whose names I've forgotten (sorry it's quite a long list). Thanks, it was fun gaming with all of you.

I'll stop by once in a while to check on you guys.

Take care guys!

Bel.

PS
Someone make sure to keep that x-mas thread updated :lol:

tomwzhere

Re: Leaving...

Post by tomwzhere » Sat May 14, 2011 12:53 am

I REFUSE to accept this post! Don't leave us Belcross :cry:

XunHo3A

Post by XunHo3A » Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 am

Bel you cant leave us man..Ill miss you buddy :P :) .

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Sat May 14, 2011 9:11 am

Bel, you've been around since I first got banned around 2 years ago, and probably since b4 that too. To me you were kind of like that distant uncle who you don't really know so your kinda scared of him cuz you dot know what might make them mad or something, but anyways, I never got to know you, but it was nice knowing you were there, always at the ready to post links then leave :P it's gonna feel weird knowing that that won't be the case anymore. Hope to see you around.

Love
-nick
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

We will all miss you Bel. You were a major link in this 40cal chain and will be remembered that way. May you live long and prosper.

P.S. I'll be sure to update that thread for you with some nice looking Orions.

puppet

Post by puppet » Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 am

</3 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

Really hard seeing this, but all I can say is I wish you the best in what life throws at you.

Had some great times csing it over the years. ;)
Don't be a stranger. :D
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat May 14, 2011 10:51 am

once i unban bellcross' advanced ban text file, all my servers will be full again :D
bell you been here a while and have shown dedication and character. we've had our ups and downs, but in the end we agree its for the best of the community. sorry to hear you're moving over seas. you will be missed for you are a 40cal icon. i will keep you as administrator for any last 4star forum gossip.
i wish you luck in your ventures belcross. we will still be here when you decide to visit us again.
take care of yourself!
sammy

kyosho

Post by kyosho » Sat May 14, 2011 11:31 am

:( cya you around

slicky

Post by slicky » Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 am

Where you moving to?

3 years with 40cal and giving up already? :(

see ya around!!!! :D