Thank You Sammy/40cal

you guys are the best! .40cal loves you!

CaptainKirk

Thank You Sammy/40cal

Post by CaptainKirk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Just wanted to stop by say Hi and see how you guys are doing. Some of you are new if you don't know me feel free to ask Fluffy and he will fill you in on me. I hope you are all doing well and are moving up the food chain. I also wanted to stop by and thank Sammy and the clan for helping me meet IOI shes another ex admin and I met her on the forums/servers and our now the happiest couple. So thank you Sammy for helping me meet the most amazing, smart, funny, and beautiful woman and bringing us together. I'll have her stop by and say hi when shes got time. Keep up the good work and keep those servers clean.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Re: Thank You Sammy/40cal

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Hey Kirk! Glad to see you back around these parts! Glad to hear about you and IOI too! :D

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:51 pm

heyhey how ya doin Cap'n Kirk. Yo, I heard you got IOI her new SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset!!

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Waddup Kirk remember me? :O i wasn't here for lOl.

CaptainKirk

Post by CaptainKirk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 pm

@Brock Thanks man. I figure I'd check in on you guys and make sure Venom didn't ban you all for pwning him.
@Scorp I'm doing good man couldn't be happier. Ya had to get her a fancy new headset to match the new build I got her. Next things the mouse.
@Gravity Ya I remember you how could I forget. Sorry you weren't around for IOI you missed some good karaoke nights.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:47 pm

in the past 15 years running on24 and 40cal, ive had about twelve dating/get-togethers, two marriage , one suicide and one attempted murder.
right on Derek...I am happy to see you found your 40cal/cs mate :P
sammo

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 am

:shock: Sammy?

KIRKY, what's up? hahaha you weren't kidding on FB when you said you'll come and post about you and lOl. I am glad you did.

A little info. CAPTAIN KIRK was a general(still is in my world) like I and Scorpy. Great admin, very opinionated, excellent language skills(don't get me started, I KNOW), never seen anything "poopy" from him except slaying me when I was not an admin and camped, made me glow pink a few times. HAHAHAHA

Any questions about sexy CAPTAIN KIRK, ask me. I know him, we chat on FB all the time.

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Well it's about time kirk >_> glad to see you're finally happy lol
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

IOI

Post by IOI » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Awww, you're always so loving Kirk. :P
Hey everybody! Good to see this community running smoothly as always. Yes - my karaoke nights were quite legendary and I still haven't forgotten your promise, Spock/NTF! I'll be sure for Kirk and I to visit the .40cal servers every now and then. I also wanted to thank Sammy for united me with Kirk - I never thought i'd find someone that I'd enjoy spending time with, to care so deeply for and to feel so happy to be with. I just hope that I won't get murdered anywhere, but CS only..lol. Cheers, everyone! :)

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Hey Derek!! Hope to see you around more, you too Karina. I miss ya'll round the servers. Some of my fondest gaming memories were karaoke nights with you guys...Always begging me to do Cher LOL....But I'm glad the two of you made something real out of all of this. Congrats to the both of you. And I wish you both the very best of luck...Bring your *Explicative term* back the servers and let's reinvent karaoke night!

Return to “Shout out/Thank you!”