Thank You Sammy/40cal

you guys are the best! .40cal loves you!

Not the Face!

Re: Thank You Sammy/40cal

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:23 am

Heyyyy Captain! Thanks for coming by! Totally excited for you and IOI!!! Ahh, the long nights of cs with you two was sooooo much fun! Wish you both the best!

>.> NTF <.<
Mr. Spock

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:33 pm

derek!!!
HI
I'm glad you and IOI are now a couple :)

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:56 pm

@Sammy Thanks. We are shooting to make it 3 marriages for ya.

@Fluffy Ya I had to thank Sammy and the clan for bringing us together. As far as no poopy I'm pretty sure I've messed up more than once as an admin but everyone does it's what makes us good admins in the end.

@Dota Thanks man. We should go on a double date sometime soon. Then I can grab my robe and you can finally meet her if you actually show up this time.

@Muir Thank you. We are both really busy. I work 5 days a week and what time I do have off I spend with IOI. I'll try and convince her to go to a lan center and visit the servers while we are there. I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off so I'll post here if we do plan to go to a center.

@Spock Thanks. We really enjoyed those long and late nights. Some of our best times at 40cal. We will try and be on more to make some more.

@lolcatslol Thanks cats. Ill try and get dota 2 (or whatever game your playing now) and play it with you sometime just been busy.

@Mario, Tom, Freak, and Venom. I know you guys wanted to post here but are super busy with your consig duties. Hope all is well with you guys as well.

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:59 pm

yes! i play a lot of dota 2 now
as well as starcraft 1 and 2 xD
i love strategies <3

Return to “Shout out/Thank you!”