a problem part 2 (DUN DUN DUN)

Gossip column!

lolcatslol

Re: a problem part 2 (DUN DUN DUN)

Post by lolcatslol » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Evangelist wrote:She's too cowardly to say that you are in friend-zone. By her telling you she likes someone else, it means exactly that; because, if she was into someone else, the same excuse would apply to him as well.

By "kinda liking" someone, it means she likes him more than she likes you, sadly, but truthfully. Means she's comfortable telling you this (IE, friend-zone.)

Do you have a chance? Maybe, things change. People change... but if I were you, I'd put her out of the running. If she wants you, make her put the effort.

Don't act differently, instead, treat her normally, just don't make yourself available. If she wants an ear to talk into, or a shoulder to cry on, that's what her girlfriends are for. Not you.

Move on, find someone else.
I like this. Thank you.
Do I tell her anything or do I just stop.

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 pm

lolcatslol wrote:
Evangelist wrote:She's too cowardly to say that you are in friend-zone. By her telling you she likes someone else, it means exactly that; because, if she was into someone else, the same excuse would apply to him as well.

By "kinda liking" someone, it means she likes him more than she likes you, sadly, but truthfully. Means she's comfortable telling you this (IE, friend-zone.)

Do you have a chance? Maybe, things change. People change... but if I were you, I'd put her out of the running. If she wants you, make her put the effort.

Don't act differently, instead, treat her normally, just don't make yourself available. If she wants an ear to talk into, or a shoulder to cry on, that's what her girlfriends are for. Not you.

Move on, find someone else.
I like this. Thank you.
Do I tell her anything or do I just stop.
Nah, don't tell her anything, just be cool. Just be yourself in that aspect, say hello, wave, nod, smile, all that kinda stuff you would normally do; just don't put yourself out to her. For instance, don't make yourself look desperate, or hopeful that you "might" run into her. Girls, especially ones that know you're crushing on them, tend to know more about the situation than they let on, they just like to pretend they don't. By continuing your normal attitude toward her, minus any major close contact (e.g. finding her at her locker, taking routes she normally takes, etc) you're basically creating a web of protection for yourself; you can't be hurt by something that's far away. Never, EVER, show any kind of meanness... she's guilty of liking someone else, its not a crime, but if you and her were dating, and she cheated... then yes, I'd say blacklist her from here to Tokyo.

Avoidance, without avoidance, (IE, don't find her, if she wants anything, let her find you.)

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 pm

MarioBros wrote:I like it when Evangelist gives relationship/love/girl advice :B
It's like reading some girl magazine for men
I reckon I've been around the block a few times :p

a detective's work is never done.

IOI

Post by IOI » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:49 pm

She might be indecisive or still doesn't know what she wants which is normal in high school. I'd say just be kind to her, but more in a 'friendly-manner'. You don't have to give her the cold-shoulder, just be yourself when you're around her. Don't get outta control like burping/farting or telling rude jokes or comments about her. If you become naive to her, then it'll become a bad habit when you're around other girls. I mean if she liked you for a reason, i'd say she liked your personality and you don't want to that. Best of luck!

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 pm

LOL just like Venom said, if you ignore a girl that you've told your feelings to, and they tell you they kind of like someone, or blah blah blah, they're just scared. If you ignore them how ever, or start talking about girls around them, they get super jealous and will probably reconsider :) And when she does try to get back into you, tell her you've moved on lol
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 am

e.e

Can't believe I posted in here last night. I should have my posting powers taken away when I'm drunk.
BOOM- toe shot

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 am

MarioBros wrote:I like it when Evangelist gives relationship/love/girl advice :B
It's like reading some girl magazine for men

Yeah.. Evangelist said it all. Don't worry about it bud, you still have many many years of girls and relationships... You think HS is bad... Just wait for college. :P

Mr. Spock

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Very well put Evangelist. I think Venom and Kirk said it too and that will definitely work lol

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 pm

thanks guys :)

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:06 pm

So this is what happened.
I gave her a letter telling her how I felt about homecoming and how I won't forget her.
A couple hours later, she gives me a letter telling me that she likes me a lot, but isn't romantically attracted to me because she cant see us together right now. She asked me if we could still be friends, and tells me that there are 4 more years in hs and not being romantically attractted could change. And most of all, she said that no-matter how much I hate her, she will still be like and talk to me(wait what?).
I'm not sure what to do :/

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”