a problem part 2 (DUN DUN DUN)

Gossip column!

Not the Face!

Re: a problem part 2 (DUN DUN DUN)

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:10 pm

You know she likes you. You know she wants to be friends. Just because she isn't romantically interested shouldn't be a problem. She has a point, there is still 4 more years of HS. It may change to where she does see a romance. It is something we won't know until it happens. My advice, be yourself. She likes you, that is a start. Even if you two don't get into a "relationship", doesn't mean that you two won't become close friends.

Mr. Spock

apples

Post by apples » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:09 am

Yeah dude, you guys should definitely still remain friends. Just pretend nothing ever happened and act as you would if you never sent that letter or confessed in liking her. But keep in mind! DON'T expect her to start liking you within the next 4 years.. Just assume she'll never like you in that way again. You don't want to make yourself keep thinking and waiting for something that won't come. And if it happens then by all means congratz! Just don't keep yourself thinking about it too much.

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Venom wrote:act like you don't like her ... it will drive her nuts :D
+1 this is the best trick bc they cant stand it lol

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:56 pm

well.. This is what happened last week.
She's not going to homecoming with me anymore... I asked her last tuesday on the 10th and she said yes. Another boy asked her last friday/saturday on the 13th and she said yes to him too. She told be that she wanted to go with him, not me, and said I could come in the group if I wanted.
;_;

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:40 pm

You ever hear of something called "back-up dick?"

Don't be back-up dick... ever.

This means... when the girl explores her options, and decides that she's played the field enough, but hasn't found anything worthy... she'll always have you to fall back on... do not be this guy, its not fun am sure... especially when the girl wants to still invoke her "friend" card... and calls you up to tell you that she went out with this guy that means so much to her... blah, blah. Just look at what she told you... 4 years might change?... Ok, look at it like this:

I don't like avocados, at ALL...
but... in four years... I may like them right?...
WRONG!

...but I don't hate avocados, they're just not for me, I would prefer another veggie entirely...
is it possible I may like avocados and just don't know it?
NO!

You see what I did there? She's comparing you to other people she might not even have met yet, and you're always on the losing end.

By her doing what she did; she has zero respect for you... you don't tell someone yes, only to tell them you changed your mind three days later, especially to go with someone else... if you wanted to go with someone specific... you say NO to everyone else... and she can't say she "didn't know she was going to get asked..." everyone always knows.

Dude, I don't wanna sound like I know everything... but I know you don't treat people like that... I say you just break yourself off from her... or you'll be in a world of loneliness. She's either the type that cannot be decisive, and ends up making empty promises to everyone instead of being honest and open, or she knows exactly what she's doing, and is playing every field she can... and for her to say you could join her group?... Really? You ever heard of pouring salt in a wound, or adding insult to injury? I don't know you, but am pretty sure you don't like to be treated like trash right?

My advice; leave her be, if she calls you, let it go to VM. If she texts you, answer with yes, no, I don't know, or don't answer at all. If she waves to you in the halls, give her a nod instead of a wave. Just treat her like a disposable girl, because that's how she's acting... and if she comes around in four years... by that time, you'll already have met someone better, and be better off... and the only answer she'll get is...

"And, you are?"

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:48 pm

here's the problem young women are fickle and there's no way getting around it I suggest you take the earlier advice and move along he seems like way too much of a good guy to be wasting your time on this gal

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Evangelist wrote:You ever hear of something called "back-up dick?"

Don't be back-up dick... ever.

This means... when the girl explores her options, and decides that she's played the field enough, but hasn't found anything worthy... she'll always have you to fall back on... do not be this guy, its not fun am sure... especially when the girl wants to still invoke her "friend" card... and calls you up to tell you that she went out with this guy that means so much to her... blah, blah. Just look at what she told you... 4 years might change?... Ok, look at it like this:

I don't like avocados, at ALL...
but... in four years... I may like them right?...
WRONG!

...but I don't hate avocados, they're just not for me, I would prefer another veggie entirely...
is it possible I may like avocados and just don't know it?
NO!

You see what I did there? She's comparing you to other people she might not even have met yet, and you're always on the losing end.

By her doing what she did; she has zero respect for you... you don't tell someone yes, only to tell them you changed your mind three days later, especially to go with someone else... if you wanted to go with someone specific... you say NO to everyone else... and she can't say she "didn't know she was going to get asked..." everyone always knows.

Dude, I don't wanna sound like I know everything... but I know you don't treat people like that... I say you just break yourself off from her... or you'll be in a world of loneliness. She's either the type that cannot be decisive, and ends up making empty promises to everyone instead of being honest and open, or she knows exactly what she's doing, and is playing every field she can... and for her to say you could join her group?... Really? You ever heard of pouring salt in a wound, or adding insult to injury? I don't know you, but am pretty sure you don't like to be treated like trash right?

My advice; leave her be, if she calls you, let it go to VM. If she texts you, answer with yes, no, I don't know, or don't answer at all. If she waves to you in the halls, give her a nod instead of a wave. Just treat her like a disposable girl, because that's how she's acting... and if she comes around in four years... by that time, you'll already have met someone better, and be better off... and the only answer she'll get is...

"And, you are?"
:/ looks like my only option now. I'll leave her for 4 + years then
thanks

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:12 am

Am sorry little brother... but you'll be alright.

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Evangelist wrote:Am sorry little brother... but you'll be alright.
thanks
well today was the first day i stopped talking to her. I basically tried to avoid her and when she found me after school, I limited my talk to her. It's painful but... I can move on.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 pm

It's hard but you'll make it through it. The first time is the hardest after that its gets easier and easier.

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”