do you need a job?

what school do you go to?

kazualty

do you need a job?

Post by kazualty » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 am

Obviously I cant guarantee employment for anyone but I might be able to help if anyone needs a work from home job. I will be happy to explain more to anyone who would like to hear about working for Enterprise. Its been a great job for the past few months for me with lots of perks. I have been working in reservations for 3 months now and the jobs pretty solid. 5 weeks paid training in a virtual classroom. Payrate starts out $12.10/hour with 2 dollar raise in first 2 years and 50 cents each year after and has full benifits and 401k. Health/Dental/Vision all for around $26 per paycheck (Bi-weekly). 10 paid vacation days per year, paid sick days, unpaid days off (that dont hurt your job standing) and Job duties are SIMPLE, answer a phone that they provide for you. People will call to make reservations which is an easy process that they OVER teach you. Theres also great bonuses aswell that are easy to obtain. My first full month of work and I easily bypassed all markers except one. Theres really no quota other then to bonus. they dont really expect alot of you other then a good work ethic and willingness to improve. I have been extremely impressed working with Enterprise. If you would like to hear more feel free to contact me or just sign up at the website. any 40cal member can use my work email as reference and this will increase your chances. They are doing alot of hiring and plan to continue. Right now they are hiring mostly college kids for part time summer work. If your in college they are even more likely to hire you. Otherwise I was really not qualified and they gave me a chance so its worth a shot for anyone whos willing to try. Anyways get ahold of me if you want more information or just apply at the website. I can give some good tips on how to get the job.

Anyone who knows me knows Im lazy, but a quality worker. If thats you this is the job for you. working full time is amazingly easy. Way easier then manual labor 3 days a week i was working before. Plus I get paid way more. Anyways Contact me for more info!

Employee Reference: e570nh@erac.com
If you use my reference PLEASE post here just in case I get asked I need your full REAL name :P
http://go.enterpriseholdings.com/career-home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
for more specific job links:
http://careers.enterprise.com/search/work-home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(the job I am referring to above is considered At-Home Reservations Sales representative)
You can also find many other jobs directly at enterprise locations if you prefer to work in store. You can still use the same employee reference if something like that more interests you. They have a lot of management training opportunities aswell. Good luck!

Glazed

Re: do you need a job?

Post by Glazed » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:36 pm

I think it is super cool of you to do that Kaz way to go!

~SinRoth~

Post by ~SinRoth~ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

very cool of u to lend a helping hand to us. if my wife doesnt get her job soon ill have to hit u up :D

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Glazed wrote:I think it is super cool of you to do that Kaz way to go!
Thanks glazed! I know its rough out there to find a job nowadays. Took me forever. Just happy to pass along a chance if any to the next person :D.
~SinRoth~ wrote:very cool of u to lend a helping hand to us. if my wife doesnt get her job soon ill have to hit u up :D
Thanks sin! Yeah just let me know I'll do my best to help her along the process. I heard from my manager that summer is kinda weird for hiring. Mostly college attendies part time. I signed up in December. So chances may be a little more difficult right now but I do know you can continue to try to sign up aswell. Also Im adding a link to the original post because its kinda difficult to find the at-home jobs. It does look like they are still available in a few areas. Check it out if interested

Anyways tell your wife I said good luck in her job hunt! hope she finds a good one :). If not hopefully you maybe live in an area we are specifically hiring in and you may be in luck there :) otherwise goodluck with that and hope things go well!

http://careers.enterprise.com/search/work-home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LizziePie

Post by LizziePie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 pm

I'll have to look this up when I'm on my computer because I need an at home job and a new job!
~Lizzie~

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Definitely Lizzie. Just let me know if you use my name. Im also adding to the original post that everyone who does use my name should leave there full name here in a reply. Just in case I get asked about it I dont want to say WHO? lol. Anyways yeah its been great so far hope you find what you need! and if its us I hope we hire you :P! good luck!

LizziePie

Post by LizziePie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:19 am

Well the only jobs in my area I would need at least a bachelors degree -.-
~Lizzie~

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

that sucks :(. well its worth checking back im sure more jobs will pop up as the summer season kicks in

Return to “School and Education!”