Summer Baseball

get the current facts here!

ftw. Rambo

Summer Baseball

Post by ftw. Rambo » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm

If you read the app that i submitted you know I play baseball. As of monday we're 1-0. I use to be a really good outfielder every coach wanted me for little league, then i took a year off and during that year the team i would have been on won state fml. So the next year or last year, I decided to play and my brother helped coach the team.

My outfield skills went down the drain from the 2 years i didn't play. I had some trouble finding the ball off the bat so I would lose it and end up looking like a retard in outfield. But luckily it didn't happen very much and we were a young team just having fun. We won 1-29 league against a stacked all 14 year old team. Then we took second in our region (witch is a hard to believe story), then we ended up 5th in state.

This year i rode the bench for the first game not to any surprise, we got the best pitchers and outfielders I've seen. Now this thursday I get to play against my cousin whom I compete witch in sports a lot. Hopefully we win so I can get some bragging rights.
ftw. Rambo

Return to “News and Sports!”