LOS ANGELES LAKERS
63%
BOSTON CELTICS
38%

Total votes: 8

RuLeS

LAKERS vs CELTICS (GAME 7)

Post by RuLeS » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

what team do you think will be the champion...

Prod1gy

Re: LAKERS vs CELTICS (GAME 7)

Post by Prod1gy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Based on tonight's performance the Lakers.

Boston looked horrible out there. Amateur, not making good passes, taking terrible shots, missing wide open shots and the Lakers dominated the boards. No one was playing with any determination or will.

edit: but I'm going to mark the celtics because I'd like them to win. :lol:
A little respect and kindness can go a long way.

RuLeS

Post by RuLeS » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 pm

idc who will be the champion...
i still get a money who ever win...if the lakers won im the first, if celtics second... :lol:

GhostReaper

Post by GhostReaper » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 pm

UMM yea im gonna pick the celtics but...to lose tho kobe is not going to let the team lose like 2 years ago and i hope that perkins stays out.
LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOBE MVP FOR THE FINALS BABY!

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 pm

nah lakers all the way baby!! they got this. kobe aka black mamba pops out of no where. Its going to be 90-89 lakers down 1, 5 seconds left, kobe comes down the court double clutch and nothing but net!! lakers win 91-90. haha :D

anthonyownz

Post by anthonyownz » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm

lakers will definitly win because they won last year put a heck of a game and i just kno they will :P
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: whats a dougie?
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: LMAO
-[.40 cal ]- anthonyownz *: like the song but dnt kno what dougie
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: rofllllll
-[.40 cal ]- Slicky ****: funny*

intelskrub

Post by intelskrub » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm

if it wasnt for kobey lakers would be nothing....for example the other game where kobey scored more than the whole laker team put together in their latest loss ?? the whole year he was saving him in lots of games....dont tell me the other decent players on the team score a ton cause kobey scores more than the whole team 90% of the time

-[.40 cal ]- Venom ****: when someone pms me on steam
it sounds like one of those farts you pinch and try to hold but let go anyway
-[.40 cal ]- Venom ****: burrrrmp

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Intel, its called "star player". The star player would most likely ALWAYS score more. For example, lebron or other teams like kevin durant, they always lead in scoring for the teams. Also the Preseason, not many teams try much. They don't try as hard as playoffs because preseason only determine the home-court advantages in Playoffs(postseason). The playoffs matter because it gives them a RING, the thing almost all NBA player wants. Also Pau is grown up from 2008, it will not be a repeat of 2008. He will not let Garnett push him around or Perkins, but he's injurged. Also the lakers bench in game 4 had a chance because Phil Jackson did not have a gameplan for a defense against Glen Davis. Davis has more weight, enough to push all of lakers rebounders out of the way. But as shown in game 6, Phil jackson has come with a plan. Also only way Cletics have chance is if Rondo starts playing and shooting better jump shots. The lakers are allowing Rondo to take open jump shots because Phil Jackson trusts that Rondo won't make those. By not guarding, about 3 to 4 of the lakers will be around the key ready to get the rebound. Another scenario where the celtics will win is if all there plays shoot well even over the lakers defense or if the lakers x0factors, lamar odom or ron artest, starts playing bad. And finally, the last and final scenario would be if the celtics bench overpower the lakers bench, but as seeing sasha is now efficeient in shooting and shannon and farmar are getting better, I believe the lakers have got game 7 in there pockets. Oh, I also forgot to add, the referee's may also change the game depend on how stupid the referee's call the fouls, technicals, and so on. That is how I see it.

slicky

Post by slicky » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:23 am

Lakers ftw!!! :D
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

RuLeS

Post by RuLeS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 pm

woot!!! LAKERS is the champ!!!

Return to “Other stuff!”