Great deal on Windows 7

things that have nothing to do with cs!

krAzny

Great deal on Windows 7

Post by krAzny » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Windows 7 Pre-order for >50% off until July 11

As the link says its Windows 7 for 50% off. Sadly its only Home Premium and Professional. Although its only an upgrade if you install xp or vista prior you can perform a clean install of 7 after :D I just ordered Professional and Home Premium for myself and my friend. Its a great deal even if I would pirate a copy of ultimate when it comes out cracked who knows when haha.

But the thing is, how can you ignore a legit copy of Windows 7 with a price tag of $100. Screamed deal for me.

Belcross

Re: Great deal on Windows 7

Post by Belcross » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 pm

krAzny wrote:Windows 7 Pre-order for >50% off until July 11

As the link says its Windows 7 for 50% off. Sadly its only Home Premium and Professional. Although its only an upgrade if you install xp or vista prior you can perform a clean install of 7 after :D I just ordered Professional and Home Premium for myself and my friend. Its a great deal even if I would pirate a copy of ultimate when it comes out cracked who knows when haha.

But the thing is, how can you ignore a legit copy of Windows 7 with a price tag of $100. Screamed deal for me.

Overpriced

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 pm

50% off because Vista = epic fail.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

krAzny

Post by krAzny » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm

50% = worth while not caring about "you have an illegal windows xxx" that I had to deal with my folks computer earlier haha.

Return to “Other stuff!”