Who knows...

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Goth_

Who knows...

Post by Goth_ » Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 pm

About workers comp laws?

To make a long story short, I got hurt at work (hernia on my testicle) and the doctor released me for light duty until my surgery.

Now, my job know''s this, but called me Saturday, and told me to not come to work because "they had nothing for me to do within my restrictions." (Can't lift/pull/push anything over a pound, can't bend/twist)

I know they're lying because there's plenty to do, but what can I do legally, to protect my own ass?
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

Belcross

Re: Who knows...

Post by Belcross » Mon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

The best you can do is talk to a lawyer, I heard that the first 30 mins of consultation should be free, but check in your state though.

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Mon May 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Belcross wrote:The best you can do is talk to a lawyer, I heard that the first 30 mins of consultation should be free, but check in your state though.

Heard that to. Seems like I'm gonna get screwed royally, but was already looking at getting a lawyer.
G [O] t h_ Image
I gotta choke chain, ch ch choke chain, I gotta shock collar, sh sh shock collarrrr...

valo

Post by valo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

that sucks....
I am 87% addicted to Counterstrike.
how addicted are you? What about you?

Goth_

Post by Goth_ » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 am

Just an FYI, workers comp, and workers comp doctors SUCK!

But I'm most likely going to file a lawsuit simply cause i got hurt on the job. :)
G [O] t h_ Image

Return to “Other stuff!”