from sammy

i screwed up and im sorry!

sammy
Site Admin

from sammy

Post by sammy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:56 pm

i know every one is unhappy with our current server performance. ActiveX-Ready2Frag was much better. i told everyone that it didnt work out, but i never explained why. i would like to do so now. i thought we had 1 month left on our current provider scalematrix. but unfortunately when we upgraded a year ago, they changed the contract now leaving me with 6 months left. i set things up with ActiveX relying our previous host was expiring. i would have never executed business with ActiveX had i known we had 6 months left on the contract. i cannot afford both, which is why i was forced to cancel Ready2Frag. the truth is, ActiveX gave us the best servers we ever had. but again, i cannot afford to pay both hosts the next 6 months. therefore, due to my love for this community, i will be breaching my contract with scalematrix. i will not be paying them 1st of april when payment is due. with that said, I have 2 weeks to decide what is best for the communty. I am currently searching for the best deal that will provide the best performance. ActiveX/Ready2Frag is awesome , but also expensive. i will post an update soon and provide everyone with details. please bare with me. sammy loves you all.

MarioBros

Re: from sammy

Post by MarioBros » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:37 pm

There is no need for an explanation. You've done this for more than 10 years and you know what is best for the community and you.
Whatever you decision may be, know that we'll be supporting it.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

r!ce

Post by r!ce » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:52 am

[quote="sammy"]i know every one is unhappy with our current server performance. ActiveX-Ready2Frag was much better. i told everyone that it didnt work out, but i never explained why. i would like to do so now. i thought we had 1 month left on our current provider scalematrix. but unfortunately when we upgraded a year ago, they changed the contract now leaving me with 6 months left. i set things up with ActiveX relying our previous host was expiring. i would have never executed business with ActiveX had i known we had 6 months left on the contract. i cannot afford both, which is why i was forced to cancel Ready2Frag. the truth is, ActiveX gave us the best servers we ever had. but again, i cannot afford to pay both hosts the next 6 months. therefore, due to my love for this community, i will be breaching my contract with scalematrix. i will not be paying them 1st of april when payment is due. with that said, I have 2 weeks to decide what is best for the communty. I am currently searching for the best deal that will provide the best performance. ActiveX/Ready2Frag is awesome , but also expensive. i will post an update soon and provide everyone with details. please bare with me. sammy loves you all.[/quot

you did enough for us there no need for anything else. We thank you for everything!!

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 am

We got your back, Boss!
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

ibAd

Post by ibAd » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 pm

MarioBros wrote:There is no need for an explanation. You've done this for more than 10 years and you know what is best for the community and you.
HATE THE ADMIT but He just said everythng

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:18 pm

MarioBros wrote:There is no need for an explanation. You've done this for more than 10 years and you know what is best for the community and you.
+1
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Orion

Post by Orion » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:35 pm

These things happen. Maybe we, as a community, should keep more track of these things. That's all I can say.
[AMXcolor=#800040]kill
Can't suicide -- already dead![/color]

Dead men roll no dice.

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 pm

I have your back Sammy

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:37 am

this was over a year ago. server run great now :D