40calgames (4)'s apology for spamming of bazooka

i screwed up and im sorry!

ichigo2468

40calgames (4)'s apology for spamming of bazooka

Post by ichigo2468 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 am

Sorry for the spamming i know i will be banned but please unban me this is my apology please no swearing no hacking no spamming but im sorry i know the rules so if im unbanned i will follow it im not joking im serious i will follow the rules im not swearing like bad words because im a kid this is my apology :cry: :cry: :cry: .

apologizing
40calgames (4)

ichigo2468

Re: 40calgames (4)'s apology for spamming of bazooka

Post by ichigo2468 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 am

ichigo2468 wrote:Sorry for the spamming i know i will be banned but please unban me this is my apology please no swearing no hacking no spamming but im sorry i know the rules so if im unbanned i will follow it im not joking im serious i will follow the rules im not swearing like bad words because im a kid this is my apology :cry: :cry: :cry: .

apologizing
40calgames (4)

and ban me permanent again if i do that_____________

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 am

We've already told you bud, once you are put on our permanent ban list...You stay there. That is what PERMANENT means. If we start cutting corners, and letting permanently banned players come back, what's to stop others from breaking our rules, thinking they will get a free pass with an apology too?

Sorry, you will NOT be unbanned. Perhaps in the future, you'll learn from this, and do the right thing always! No matter where you are, no matter who's watching... Every action has a consequence.

`MuiR

ichigo2468

Post by ichigo2468 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:33 am

`MuiR wrote:We've already told you bud, once you are put on our permanent ban list...You stay there. That is what PERMANENT means. If we start cutting corners, and letting permanently banned players come back, what's to stop others from breaking our rules, thinking they will get a free pass with an apology too?

Sorry, you will NOT be unbanned. Perhaps in the future, you'll learn from this, and do the right thing always! No matter where you are, no matter who's watching... Every action has a consequence.

`MuiR
why :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but ok :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ichigo2468

Post by ichigo2468 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 am

ichigo2468 wrote:
`MuiR wrote:We've already told you bud, once you are put on our permanent ban list...You stay there. That is what PERMANENT means. If we start cutting corners, and letting permanently banned players come back, what's to stop others from breaking our rules, thinking they will get a free pass with an apology too?

`MuiR
why :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but ok :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
and all admin here is not good thier bad!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ichigo2468

Post by ichigo2468 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:40 am

ichigo2468 wrote:
ichigo2468 wrote:

`MuiR
and all admin here is not good thier bad!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i hate you admins!!! i hate you!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:06 am

They're****. Locked.
GlazeD

Return to “Apology Section!”