my deepest apology!

i screwed up and im sorry!

strap

my deepest apology!

Post by strap » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:46 am

hey guys. Earlier i had changed my name from strap to -[.40 cal]- strap. And apprently it had offened 1 or 2 admins that were in game. I am here to sincerly apologise. i never thought anything of it at the time. if anything i thought it was good beside my name and representing .40 cal. but anyways im so deeply sorry and espeacially to the admin that said "Do It One More Time I'll Ban You". please accept my apology and it will not be used again. well unless i get authorisation :D :D :D ! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
"LIFE" is a game and "TRUE LOVE" is a Trophy

strap NZ

Glazed

Re: my deepest apology!

Post by Glazed » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:17 am

It's all good! Thank you for the adoration!
GlazeD

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am

If you want to use the tag, make an app!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:43 pm

I was the one that had changed your name. You have been playing in our warcraft for quite a while. Seeing how you are becoming more of a regular then just some random person joining the server with our tag. I decided to change your name. I changed it and one of the other admins began to tell you to remove the tag so you didn't get banned. Impersonating a .40cal admin is grounds for a permanent ban. But, I have seen you on quite a bit and I know you did it more to "play" then anything.

I accept your apology. I hope you don't have any hard feelings about me changing your name. I would hate to see a newly regular player be perma banned because said player is having fun.

Thank you for coming and making an apology post. Shows character on your behalf.

NTF

strap

Post by strap » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Not the Face! wrote:I was the one that had changed your name. You have been playing in our warcraft for quite a while. Seeing how you are becoming more of a regular then just some random person joining the server with our tag. I decided to change your name. I changed it and one of the other admins began to tell you to remove the tag so you didn't get banned. Impersonating a .40cal admin is grounds for a permanent ban. But, I have seen you on quite a bit and I know you did it more to "play" then anything.

I accept your apology. I hope you don't have any hard feelings about me changing your name. I would hate to see a newly regular player be perma banned because said player is having fun.

Thank you for coming and making an apology post. Shows character on your behalf.

NTF

hey man first of all thank you for accepting my apology. I did however use .40 cal tag as representation and had no means to make it an offensive to anyone. I also have no feelings towards the name change and felt i had let the team down. I am to be honest a regular player in warcraft3. since then i have made and app on joining the clan/admin team and just waiting on a response. I just hope very soon i could make .40 cal tag permanent if app was accept.

once again thanks for accepting and hope to be apart of the team soon.
"LIFE" is a game and "TRUE LOVE" is a Trophy

strap NZ

Return to “Apology Section!”