Unban application ''White2Night''

i screwed up and im sorry!

Requal

Unban application ''White2Night''

Post by Requal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:58 am

Dear 40calgames,

Well since i had to go on study i forgot about my ban but when i came back joining the server it says that i am banned. So i went go check on console the reason i were banned is Super Disrespecting... Aswell as its months ago i dont remember the situation. But i do believe that ''admins'' never ban without a reason and i completely agree that i am/were fault on that situation. If i did super disrespect i am sorry. I like to talk with that admin especially personal if he may remember what the situation was. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night ;).

I could PM an admin my ip if needed.

Evangelist

Re: Unban application ''White2Night''

Post by Evangelist » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 am

This is your ban; click me.

I guess you never saw this. Take a look, as am certain the admins would prefer a more detailed apology.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 am

seems like you share your steamid - http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Requal

Post by Requal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 am

Evangelist wrote:This is your ban; click me.

I guess you never saw this. Take a look, as am certain the admins would prefer a more detailed apology.
Thats true i never saw that. Since that was a long time ago, I cant remember what im doing and like before i excuse my self.

Requal

Post by Requal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am

sammy wrote:seems like you share your steamid - http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Could be.

Requal

Post by Requal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 am

Deeper in the situation i tryed to download a ''hack'' but it never worked and turned out in a ''virus'' then i tryed to test it on servers but it sadly did not work but gave that message.

Requal

Post by Requal » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:07 am

sammy wrote:seems like you share your steamid - http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why are you looking so deep in my ip adress and history. I tryed ofcourse bad things in my counter strike 1.6 history, Compare it with other people and it wont change alot. I made my apology and bidded my excuse, could we get on the section the reason was ''super disrespect''.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Really? You are really going to question the manner in which we review your ban?

If this were, "Please, Sir; I had a really bad day," It is possible you might have a chance at reinstatement. That's not what we have here. You showed a flagrant disregard for the rules after being warned multiple times. Progressive enforcement of the rules was used: warning, temporary ban, and ultimately permanent ban.

After all that, by your own admission, you downloaded a hack with the intent to play on our servers. That always results in permanent ban.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 pm

You were caught hacking, you tried to down play it and say you deserve an unban. You then apply under a new account and also ask to get unbanned on a new account thinking we wouldn't notice. You will not be unbanned for hacking and trying to circumvent the ban multiple times.

Return to “Apology Section!”