Apology

i screwed up and im sorry!

L1FTED_N1NjA

Apology

Post by L1FTED_N1NjA » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Sorry Kirk.

I do understand that jokes are sometimes cruel & at times malicious. It seems that to you, the quote I said- was taken as cruel or disrespectful & for that I apologize.

Also, sorry for the things said in anger of being permanently banned instead of kicked or being banned for a few days. I don't even think I was ever warned, but I digress.

This was a about a year ago & at this point I can hardly remember which 'Next Friday' Quote I even used. I honestly think I was having a bad day & being banned just made things even worse.

If allowed back in the server I will not disrespect any admin.
I just want to play some Counter-Strike back in the old servers.

`MuiR

Re: Apology

Post by `MuiR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Firstly, the "quote" you used was doctored a bit, but it was from "Training Day".. Your exact words were "Nah Kirk Dont Lie, You Got Your $!^& Pushed in Didnt You?". So you can see where he might have taken a "little" offense to the statement.

Secondly, thank you for being a big enough man to return, and demonstrate the willingness to make amends. We are all human, and we are ALL fallible. A good character trait to have, is the ability to accept responsibility for mistakes you make, regardless of how little or how great the mistake, and make attempt to right the wrong. So well done there.

Thirdly, Kirk is a pretty reasonable guy. I am sure, if this was in fact an isolated incident, that he will accept your apology.

Assuming all else is copacetic, he has my vote for reconsideration of his ban.

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Like Hiei said, thank you for being civil and not blasting our forums with disrespect :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Think you owe Fluffy one as well
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... %3A3764592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't mind if you are unbanned as long as you promise to be respectful to the admins and the regs and remember not to cross the line.
Thank you for the apology it is greatly accepted.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:28 pm

I think Fluffy made that whole thing up..That was just him adding "Fluff" to the thread lol. But good man Kirk! See, I told you he was reasonable! Now it's up to the consigs to decide whether or not to unban you. Good luck bud.

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Thank you L1FTED_N1NjA for the sincere apology to Kirk. Please wait for sammy or the Consiglieres (the one in the pink forum names) to consider your unban. If you haven't heard a reply from them in 1-2 weeks, please post on this thread again to get their attention. I wish you the bets of luck and hope everything goes well in the future.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:32 pm

You're unbanned.
Remember to be respectful to others.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Grats bud. Everyone deserves a second chance, but there won't likely be a third! So let's try to keep it pg-13 in the servers, and like Mario said, be respectful! Look forward to seeing you in the servers man.

Return to “Apology Section!”