Admins Votekick/Ban Once again

speak and you will be heard!

TheNameIsRay

Admins Votekick/Ban Once again

Post by TheNameIsRay » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:35 am

Hi friends, it's me again.

*** -[.40 cal ]- Yeungi * killed KenT with a headshot from m4a1 ***
* [ WAR3FT ] + 20 XP ( Kill Bomb Carrier )
KenT dropped
KenT has left the game
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : you take long time to de
Player killed HungryHippo NoSound with m4a1
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : die
* [ WAR3FT ] Your ultimate has been blocked !
GET WARCRAFT3 VIP @ 40calgames.com
* [ WAR3FT ] + 180 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : lol
*DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) eze_arg_xD :D :
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : i tried
Jason killed yOlO with m4a1
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : i swear i did
40calgames (15) is joining the Terrorist force
Player killed [MEAN] Drunkstrider with m4a1
yOlO dropped
yOlO has left the game
Angelus dropped
Angelus has left the game
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : changerace
*DEAD* Ziarniak : xD
Next Map: cs_office
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D : nextmap
* [ WAR3FT ] + 150 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : playerskills
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound :
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D : strap
<Get Warcraft3 VIP> 40calgames.com
Say war3menu For All Commands + VIP
Player killed Reklama with m4a1
*DEAD* Ziarniak : Reklama :D:D
<<AmAn>> dropped
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : jason hao
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : gold
Reklama dropped
Reklama has left the game
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : weewoo
* [ WAR3FT ] + 10 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D :
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : zna li neko srpski
Trade Gold for XP or Cash ~ Say Trade
*DEAD* Ziarniak : reklama
* [ WAR3FT ] + 100 XP ( Win Round )
[MEAN] Drunkstrider voted for
Mr. Kittles voted for
-[.40 cal ]- Yeungi * voted for
Jason voted for
LegendOftheBeast voted against
PTB: Round ended, checking teams.
PTB: Can't transfer player, no valid target in winning team.
HungryHippo NoSound voted against
eze_arg_xD :D voted for
.{40calgames}lolsol : ziarnik znas srpski

HungryHippo NoSound : cloak

[MEAN] Drunkstrider : necklace

Voting successful (got "5") (needed "1"). The result: banid 30.0 STEAM_0:0:22556001 kick
Ziarniak : polski

You have been kicked and banned for 30.00 minutes by the server op.
Kicked and banned

Going under default name Player, i was votebanned by either Strap or Yeungi as they were the only admins in the server at the time. I would like to know a reason why.

Server Warcraft3
Time Approx 2:30AM PST
"Player" STEAM_0:0:22556001

Thank you for your time~

-=Brock*Samson=-

Re: Admins Votekick/Ban Once again

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Let's wait for a response from Strap or Yeungi. The only thing I can think of is that they saw someone named "Player" wrecking the server, and that usually means one thing - hacker. They should have demoed you and posted in the banland if they thought you were hacking, but you probably shouldn't be playing in our servers under that name. Again, let's see what they have to say before we jump to any conclusions.

EDIT: Just saw this. Mystery solved.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 42&t=20036

I haven't had a chance to watch the demos yet, but I will ASAP. Having played with you many times, I don't believe you wallhack. But, if an admin believes someone is hacking, it's their job to remove them from the server.

TheNameIsRay

Post by TheNameIsRay » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:22 pm

I want to add on that strap did indeed know it was me, as when i came back into the server they were commenting "the hacker is back" when my name is changed to Ray. (Updated to windows 10 from windows 7, formatted and used default name Player. Also, a level 25 with said name Player, a simple thing to check that i am a veteran player of the server.)

The only reason I am going to such length to report this is that is attitude is the same as a previous admin that decided to think they can just get away with this, i.e. (Tr3v and bluefire). I have no hate for this, no grudge, and like before it will pass through, but i just want to say my 2 cents out to the 40 Cal family as to watch out with admins that think they can get away with things without me retaliating.

Once again, I do not understand why admins think it is okay to start accusing me of cheating and start saying it over and over in voice chat. Is there some way to stop this? I keep my cool and ignore them, as with most players in the server when they start saying i am "hacking", but when admins do it too it becomes a whole different topic. As admins who have played with me before, i hope they can add in to my playstyle as i do not smack talk, remain respectful to all players, and reply if admins are indeed talking to me. Me typing and reporting this to forums means that i am going out of my lazy way of life to express my concern.

Let's say if i do respond to them accusing me; there will not a be ban on me because of "hacking" but now "admin disrespect" as like the Miranda rights anything i say will be used against me. i cannot tell them to shut up no matter how exasperated i get from hearing accusations from admins.

I have posted in the on another topic but namnoc told me to post in a different topic as that was for refuting the ban, so here it is, the biggest thing i want to see:

I would like to know the ill attitude that strap has towards me. May he STEP UP and explain himself. I will summarize:

The voteban was before you had sufficient evidence that i was "hacking". When i came back i demoed everything afterwards, meaning yes i got you and Yeungi both ignoring my questions, Harbinger got in but replied with posting to the forums, and yes again... i got you in spec for the next 3-4 games trying to demo me "hacking" in which you then posted a, which i might say, horrible piece of demo evidence of me "wall hacking" to forums.

Yes again, i do have a demo of you telling me to leave the server, and your reason is that you find me annoying.
1. I do not think i have broken any rules, if so you did not do a job of telling me what i did.
2. You typed to me that you find me annoying, as that was your only answer in why you votebanned me until you then later say i was hacking.
3. I did neither talk nor type in most of the games i play, as i ignore voice sometimes with voice_enable 0, so tell me how in any way did I annoy you.

I do not care if you think i am hacking, and in no ways will i ever leave the server or change how well i play when i see you in spec demoing me. People have reported me before, and as a legitimate player i have no reasons or fear to hide.

I am complaining about your lack of professionalism and the steps you took to handle this situation both strap and Yeungi. A prime example of how it should be done, you should refer to this:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... ay#p106869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I knew at that time that c.ran was recording me, but i did not mind. Why not? Well simple, c.ran did not laugh and say things to try to instigate me every time i died in game. He did not use voice chat and keeping DECLARING i was a hacker to maybe players in the server.

Most of all, he did not act on his own accord to ban me without discussing with other admins.
If you got something against me, tell me.
Last edited by TheNameIsRay on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

strap

Post by strap » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:25 pm

TheNameIsRay wrote:Hi friends, it's me again.

*** -[.40 cal ]- Yeungi * killed KenT with a headshot from m4a1 ***
* [ WAR3FT ] + 20 XP ( Kill Bomb Carrier )
KenT dropped
KenT has left the game
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : you take long time to de
Player killed HungryHippo NoSound with m4a1
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : die
GET WARCRAFT3 VIP @ 40calgames.com
* [ WAR3FT ] + 180 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : lol
*DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) eze_arg_xD :D :
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : i tried
Jason killed yOlO with m4a1
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : i swear i did
40calgames (15) is joining the Terrorist force
Player killed [MEAN] Drunkstrider with m4a1
yOlO dropped
yOlO has left the game
Angelus dropped
Angelus has left the game
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : changerace
*DEAD* Ziarniak : xD
Next Map: cs_office
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D : nextmap
* [ WAR3FT ] + 150 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* Blue*DRAGON : playerskills
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound :
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D : strap
<Get Warcraft3 VIP> 40calgames.com
Say war3menu For All Commands + VIP
Player killed Reklama with m4a1
*DEAD* Ziarniak : Reklama :D:D
<<AmAn>> dropped
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : jason hao
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : gold
Reklama dropped
Reklama has left the game
*DEAD* HungryHippo NoSound : weewoo
* [ WAR3FT ] + 10 XP ( Kill )
*DEAD* eze_arg_xD :D :
*DEAD* .{40calgames}lolsol : zna li neko srpski
Trade Gold for XP or Cash ~ Say Trade
*DEAD* Ziarniak : reklama
* [ WAR3FT ] + 100 XP ( Win Round )
[MEAN] Drunkstrider voted for
Mr. Kittles voted for
-[.40 cal ]- Yeungi * voted for
Jason voted for
LegendOftheBeast voted against
PTB: Round ended, checking teams.
PTB: Can't transfer player, no valid target in winning team.
HungryHippo NoSound voted against
eze_arg_xD :D voted for
.{40calgames}lolsol : ziarnik znas srpski

HungryHippo NoSound : cloak

[MEAN] Drunkstrider : necklace

Voting successful (got "5") (needed "1"). The result: banid 30.0 STEAM_0:0:22556001 kick
Ziarniak : polski

You have been kicked and banned for 30.00 minutes by the server op.
Kicked and banned

Going under default name Player, i was votebanned by either Strap or Yeungi as they were the only admins in the server at the time. I would like to know a reason why.

Server Warcraft3
Time Approx 2:30AM PST
"Player" STEAM_0:0:22556001

Thank you for your time~

all i have to say is please review demo. thankyou!! viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20036

all im saying is that it is my duty to do whats best for all servers by keeping it fair and fun for everyone. i had monitored your scores every map, and every map seemed to be suspicous with scores of 29-3 24-2 43-13 etc etc. now with all honesty and fairness i decided to do not 1 not 2 but 3 demo's of you under the suspision of real in depth walling. please dont take it into consideration of any hard feelings. and the voteban yes it was me that did do it hence the above mentioned. it was only 30mins till what i had thought was enough time to upload demo. then you come back under the name Ray which obviously i knew was you because of you avatar. i have other witnessess that also did feel the same about your suspicousness.
"LIFE" is a game and "TRUE LOVE" is a Trophy

strap NZ

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:47 am

In this case, I believe Strap acted appropriately for the following reasons:

1. Anytime someone runs up "scores of 29-3 24-2 43-13 etc etc." one generates extra attention;

2. Your high scores combined with the name change (whether intentional or not) is suspicious. It looks like you are trying to hide your identity (theoretically because you might be hacking you would change your name to appear as different people).

3. At first glance, in the demo's provided by Strap, there are a few places where you appear to kill other players by knowing where they are without a visual.

With these things in mind, it is easy to understand why Strap issued the temporary ban. He was watching you as you played and your play was suspiciously good. I did hear several people over the mic accuse you of wallhacks. I don't think Strap or Yeungi either one accused you over the mic (at least not on the demo). I do understand it can be frustrating to be banned when you are innocent of hacks. I was once permanently banned, but was reinstated after a higher admin reviewed my case. Thank you for your patience.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Return to “Complaint Department!”