Getting banned for no reason?

speak and you will be heard!

yystyler

Getting banned for no reason?

Post by yystyler » Fri May 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi Admins, I got banned apparently without any reason? I was playing fair without any profanities when I got banned. Please do rectify thanks.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: Getting banned for no reason?

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sat May 30, 2015 7:00 am

Morning mate, I moved your topic to correct section
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yystyler, your ban is being handled and you will be informed HERE about the result.
Please do not reply or make additional posts and provide us an adequate amount of time to resolve

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sat May 30, 2015 10:59 am

yystyler wrote:Hi Admins, I got banned apparently without any reason? I was playing fair without any profanities when I got banned. Please do rectify thanks.

Look carefully, there was no profanity issue in your ban but an exploit issue. You were getting thru certain spots in the maps going thru walls that allowed you to go there. I saw you early in a map practically on the top skywalking with a score of 30 - 0 because you were able to see everyone below but no one could see you. Exploits are a serious offense here at the servers and I warned you but since you were keeping it as a "secret" for other players not to get you I just went ahead and banned you. If you are more concerned of winning and dominating a server thru exploits then my suggestion is to find another server that will allow you to do that because here at .40 cal we do not tolerate it.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat May 30, 2015 6:01 pm

After careful review we have decided to lift your ban. Thank you very much for your patience Ystyler and see you in game! -LOCKED-
GlazeD

Return to “Complaint Department!”