The Abuse is Apparent

speak and you will be heard!

unison999

Re: The Abuse is Apparent

Post by unison999 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:02 pm

I am not sticking up for anybody. I do not know KHJ that well, but I will give him the benifit of the doubt since he went through screening process to become an admin.
I guessed what might have been and guess what it is exactly what happened.
Check the post string.
This will be the end of my post and I will not post in this thread again unless I am mentioned.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Near

Post by Near » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Knee High Jedi wrote:what are u trying to get out of this near?
want me to say im sorry? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, you picked a fight with me, thats like cussing at a cop on the street... stupid idea...

I never said I needed your apology because it'd be fake anyways and what are you talking about cussing at a cop on the street? LOL? Are you seriously this naive? You have no idea what you're talking about, that analogy is just as useful as saying 'Picking roses is as dangerous as fighting tigers when you have no arms!'

want to see me banned because i "abuse my power" because i KICKED YOU? oh god thats so much abuse its scary i dont even know how i wasent hung for it....are you kidding me? i KICKED YOU because you where inciting a freaking riot in the server...

You did not kick me for inciting a freaking riot, you just said you kicked me for being a cocky kid. Notice the condump, don't act stupid and try to take partial truths, in the condump I clearly said 'Be nice or be gone' and 'that's not nice =|' and you kicked me.

you say "all these people" have a problem with me and yet your the FIRST person to ever complain about me...maybe that story is the same as how i banned your "friend" for ledging... OH wait i have NEVER NOT ONCE banned for ledging....so you already proved you would lie in this thread, not helping that your trying to sling mud at me...

Oh I'm the first person? Have any 4* admin check my PM's, someone PMed me right after I wrote this and added me to friends, saying he avoids you in game because you have a history of abuse, not to mention I've already had complaints about you before. Sorry not everyone uses the forum. And my friend said you banned him, then said Jacki did, but said you were the one complaining. It's not my fault you don't know your own rules as an admin, it's called reading up on updated news, not provoking regulars.

your trying to get ghandi other admins and players on your side to say im the most evil person in existance and i over abuse my powers because i kicked you for being a jerk, and yet now unison defends me and you start bashing him?

WTH is your problem?

Lol? It's spelt Gandhi, at least get your fellow admin's names spelt correctly, if you can't spell fellow or strict correctly. I never said I was trying to get other people against you, if you feel that way, you obviously feel guilty. You kicked me for being a jerk? Yet again a 4th! YES FOURTH reason why you kicked me! You must love making up things in your mind. And unison defends you but he wasn't even there, so what good is that defense? If he read the condump, there is no need to defend you, because you are at fault.

you said go read the forums so i could catch up on the rule, i tried u can ask bel unison goth or a lot of other people, i couldent access forums when it changed back to old domain i did not know how to get here..

You said you KNEW the rule but it does not matter, because apparently 'you are the admin and we have to follow your governing rules no matter how strict' You keep changing your defense, it's degrading on your end.

just because i did something you dont agree with does NOT give you the right to sit there all high and mighty and bash me for trying to keep the peace.

I was not bashing you, when did I EVER bash you? If you get the rules twisted back to you, it's not considered bashing... wow... it's considered your being a ignorant and not understanding how to be an admin. (removed one line because he didn't understand the part of 'not trying to bash you' and would use it against me, sorry.) You are taking this all to heart and trying to bash me, and then changing your story off and on, every time you post it's something different. We don't need to hear from your brain, we need to hear the truth, we don't need lies, just have one story and stick to it for hell's sake.

There was like 5 ways you could have handled that situation instead you chose the one that you knew would cause problems, you starting screaming about it ingame....

I screamed about it? You could've handled the situation better yourself, you have the power to PM me in game and tell me to please stop, or to simply apologize for slaying and say it's your form of the ledging rule, or to clarify your reasons more clearly. Don't you dare try to point this on me.

another thing this "I am so sick of these admins thinking just because they are friends, whatever they do is right." you are way out of line, i dont know unison i dont chat with him, we are just co-workers...you are judging all of us because you where causing problems in the server... so with this "I am so sick of these admins thinking just because they are friends, whatever they do is right." statement your saying since we are all friends we all abuse? all the 4 stars know each other so does that statement pertain to them also? Or just me?

Obviously it can't pertain to them because I don't talk to them. You are in your own little world right now and it's getting really lame, really fast. You are trying to make up crap from what I say, instead of just shutting up. I never said you were all friends who all abuse, but rather that you guys are all friends and won't look at how to improve your admin ways, but instead, look to back each other up and justify your reasons. Learn the difference please.

your saying i abused my powers because you where disrespecting me completely and i kicked you, if i was abusing i would have slayed you 50 times in a row or just banned you outright, abuse is not slaying somebody, if you think it is, i dare you to knife any of the 4 stars because if you get this mad over getting kicked because you where TRYING to piss off an admin u knife a 4 star they would make you cry like a baby....

It's pathetic how you're trying to involve 4 *s in your defense, trying to make them feel as if they can be put in this same position and justify your reasoning. Abuse is abuse, if you kick a dog, it's still the same abuse as if you were to slap the dog. Abuse is abuse, it does not matter how you do it. So you're basically saying an admin can abuse if it's a kick or a ban, but if it's a permanent ban or a slay 50 times in a row, then that's a different story. You really are the worst admin I have seen.

Domin013

Post by Domin013 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:03 pm

This is getting too out of control,......I'm locking till further notice.....bash each other in chat or Pm....Ty
AKA: "THA .40CAL PITBULL"

SCION EVOLUTION CEN-CAL Chapter
View my IndyBx@:
http://www.ItsMyScion.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.Tunerzine.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Complaint Department!”