Post by empanada » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:51 am

Ban Information
Name: Player
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33260400
Reason: Wallhacker
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[.40 cal ]- AA27 Hawk ***
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2509218

I was using the M249 through walls and they justify that as if I was wallhacking. If you use the M249, you HAVE to use it to shoot against strategic walls such as doors or entryways... Not to mention the fact that if you have headphones, you can HEAR FOOTSTEPS...

I've been playing cs since 1.5 days and i've NEVER cheated.

Mind you, i'm not a noob thinking the M249 is l33t... i was just using it for fun since it's got 100 bullets, thus increasing the kill ratio.

This ban seems extremely unfair and I think AA27 Hawk is abusing his admin privs without any real proof that I was wallhacking.

I can even prove to you that i'm actually pretty decent with the M249. Setup a private server and i'll show you.

AA27 HAWK

Re: Banned for wallhacking?

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:04 am

You do have a history with us, not necessary by hacking but here it comes.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... =41&t=7415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not abusing and if this is wrong it will be corrected otherwise it is what it is.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 am

And you said it... :roll: :roll: :roll:
empanada wrote:Ban Information

I was using the M249 through walls and they justify that as if I was wallhacking. If you use the M249, you HAVE to use it to shoot against strategic walls such as doors or entryways... Not to mention the fact that if you have headphones, you can HEAR FOOTSTEPS...

Mind you, i'm not a noob thinking the M249 is l33t... i was just using it for fun since it's got 100 bullets, thus increasing the kill ratio.

This ban seems extremely unfair and I think AA27 Hawk is abusing his admin privs without any real proof that I was wallhacking.

I can even prove to you that i'm actually pretty decent with the M249. Setup a private server and i'll show you.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

empanada

Post by empanada » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:18 am

AA27 HAWK wrote:And you said it... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You must be kidding... Wallhacking doesn't equal to shooting through walls... Wallhacking means i'm using a cheat/hack to shoot through walls. I was merely using the M249 to shoot through doors when I could hear the footsteps. Everyone knows how to use headphones in the game.

Yes I think this is unfair and i'd like to get removed from this ban. It's unjustified and i didn't even swear this time...

If you have concrete proof that I was using a hack, please be my guest.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 am

-[.40 cal ]- Rules:

Main rules:

Language:
-No swearing
-No trash talking
-No vulgarity
-No sexual references
-No drug references
These rules apply for all languages

Cs Names:
-No swearing
-No drug references
-No vulgar names
-No sexual names
-No racism

Mic:
-All the language rules apply
-Do not spam the mic when dead or alive
-No ghosting (when dead, telling others where ppl are in the server)
-Do not be disrespectful

Cheating:
-No hacking
-No ghosting
-No venting (this includes being in ventrilo while playing in our community)
-No lanning

In game:

All:
spectating is not enforced. if someone is cheating please post a demo here viewforum.php?f=41
-Do not advertise other clans websites or servers
-Do not spam walls, boxes, doors, or crates
-Do not change your name excessively
-Do not disrespect Admins, or players
-Do not use sprays that are vulgar or have foul language/explicit images
-Do not harass males/females that enter our Servers
-Afks will be kicked after 3 rounds of being afk.
-Only appropriate Avatars may be used .
-Crouch/Silent running is prohibited in 40cal servers
-No clan stacking/team stacking.
-Ledging (looking over the walls), Skywalking or any type of map exploiting will not be tolerated in our servers!

Terrorists:
-Do not kill the hosties
-No camping (it is your duty to plant the bomb)

Counter-Terrorists:
-No camping (it is your job to rescue hosties/defuse bomb)
empanada wrote:
AA27 HAWK wrote:And you said it... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You must be kidding... Wallhacking doesn't equal to shooting through walls... Wallhacking means i'm using a cheat/hack to shoot through walls. I was merely using the M249 to shoot through doors when I could hear the footsteps. Everyone knows how to use headphones in the game.

Yes I think this is unfair and i'd like to get removed from this ban. It's unjustified and i didn't even swear this time...

If you have concrete proof that I was using a hack, please be my guest.

Read the rules above, shooting thru walls is a highly punished offense here. My ban stays and not you but several other players were doing the same thing.

Hawk

empanada

Post by empanada » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:30 am

Dude, are you serious?

I'd like to appeal to this cause I CLEARLY remember i only shot through door like 1 time in the game, when i could CLEARLY hear someone at the door (not to mention the fact that their gun was literally sticking through the door sprite...

If you recorded a demo, i'd like to see it... because i don't remember standing in a corner constantly spamming walls... This is like being charged of a crime without any evidence whatsover and you assuming i was cheating because i had a nice K/D ratio of like 30+ kills and 9 or 10 deaths....

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:42 am

There is your ban and your demo, feel free to dispute it there.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=16502" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hawk

empanada

Post by empanada » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 am

AA27 HAWK wrote:There is your ban and your demo, feel free to dispute it there.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=16502" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hawk
EDIT: Commented on the dispute thread

Return to “Complaint Department!”