harassed

speak and you will be heard!

mstgman

harassed

Post by mstgman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Last night i was playing in your gun game server, the only server i play in & white ninja came in & starting telling me that i better watch who im talking to or he will have me banned in the server if i dont shut up. now today i got four knife kills in a row & maverick & knife showed up. when the map changed I started to play & noticed my mouse had been changed & i was running to the left. I asked maverick nicely to stop it, but i dont know if maverick or knife was messing with my mouse but i had to go rearrange my mouse. I use to own a server so i know what u can do with messing with people we use to do it to the hackers. I dont like complaining but all im asking is please let me play in peace. mstgman aka Bob

MarioBros

Re: harassed

Post by MarioBros » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:31 pm

They don't have access to that command. Thats the reason we have ranks.
I too get randomly mouse problems like that. Two days ago I couldn't look vertically only horizontally. Still don't know why, but it happened after changing maps too.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 pm

There is a glitch on steam. Sometimes during abrupt map changes (or if the server is shutting down), your mouse will stop working. As mario said, no vertical/horizontal movement with the mouse. Restart CS and your mouse will work perfectly as before.

apples

Post by apples » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:44 pm

no need to restart cs. just alt tab and right click on desktop and click refresh.

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:57 pm

I don't even refresh. I just alt+tab and then alt+tab back in. Usually corrects the issue.

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Thank you for your response. I know what to do next time. I wasnt sure if they could do that or not or it was just a glitch but maverick did help me figure out

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Awesome bud. I'm glad we got this all sorted out! None of the 1-3* admins have any control over commands like that. We are all pretty limited to certain tasks, and generally we don't mess with people who haven't been "naughty" lol. Take care man, and we'll see you around the servers!

Return to “Complaint Department!”