metrox12/bot. banned?

speak and you will be heard!

bot.

metrox12/bot. banned?

Post by bot. » Mon May 12, 2014 5:13 pm

So I was playing on the warcraft 3 server and i was told by an admin that i was ban permanently before, but for some reason i wasn't ban, so he banned me. After that I looked in my console for the reason why i was ban and it was for wall hacking which i don't use.

MarioBros

Re: metrox12/bot. banned?

Post by MarioBros » Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Steam ID?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon May 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello and thanks for coming to the website to dispute your ban. Here's the thread with your ban information >> http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=15212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Please wait for admin who issued the ban to speak on this matter. I will also link this thread to it and if you have any further comments please direct them to the thread in the link above.
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Mon May 12, 2014 9:57 pm

I did the ban. so you can take it with me. Now if I did a ban 3 months ago (and I forgot to complete thru all servers, my apologies) why you did not come here in the first place?

Also the temp ban that Dante did is for the same reason that I did it in the first place. That is why I am sticking with my decision.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Return to “Complaint Department!”