PERRO banned for no reason

speak and you will be heard!

perro

Re: PERRO banned for no reason

Post by perro » Tue May 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Skinny503 wrote:Perro,

Why would you bump this post? You have been banned and a proper explanation of why has been given. As DotA has stated: "Just wait, and stop bugging everybody and PMing people about something you caused."

Just so we are all clear on this here is the same think in other languages,

Spanish,
¿Por qué te golpee este post? Se le ha prohibido y se ha dado una explicación adecuada de por qué. Como DotA ha declarado: "Espera, y detener molestando a todo el mundo y PMing gente sobre algo que has causado."

Japanese,
なぜこのポストバンプのでしょうか?あなたは禁止されていると、なぜ適切に説明が与えられている。 DotAのように述べている:"ちょうど待って、皆を盗聴して、原因と何かについての人々をPMing停止します。"

Arabic,
لماذا كنت عثرة هذا المنصب؟ كنت قد منعت وأعطيت تفسيرا السليم لماذا. كما صرحت دي أو تي ايه: "ليس علينا سوى الانتظار، ووقف التنصت الجميع وPMing الناس عن شيء كنت قد تسببت".

French,
Pourquoi voudriez-vous cogner ce poste? Vous avez été banni et une explication adéquate de la raison pour laquelle a été donné. Comme DotA a déclaré: "Attends, et arrêter écoute tout le monde et PMing gens quelque chose vous avez fait."

Latin,
Quare post hac gibba? Et quid explanari tibi interdictum fuerit. Ut dictum est, dota: 'expectant iusti, et nolite bugging PMing omnes populos, et de eo quod fecistis. "

Italian,
Perché si urtare questo post? Sei stato bannato e ha ricevuto una corretta spiegazione del perché. Come DotA ha dichiarato: "Basta aspettare, e stop intercettazioni tutti e PMing persone su qualcosa che ha causato."

And we will close today with Hebrew,
למה לך להקפיץ את הפוסט הזה? יש לך כבר אסור והסבר ראוי מדוע ניתנו. כמו DotA הצהיר: "חכה חכה, ולהפסיק להציק לכולם וPMing אנשים על משהו שאתה גרם."

Thank you, and have a nice day!
HEY U WANNA BE ADMIN AM WAITING FOR **** STAR ADMIN RESPOND BECAUSE SAMMY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON .... AGAIN

Skinny

Post by Skinny » Tue May 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Perro,

Disrespecting myself or anyone else will not help your cause. I will state again, you have been banned and a proper explanation of why has been given. I'm sorry that you are not getting this point or refuse to. You likely havnt been contacted by a four star as a proper explanation was given and accepted for your banning.

If you continue to disregard the rules, spam the message boards, and harass the admins and members, your will most likely get a permanent ban.

As for your disrespect of me, I will let it slide this time. If I see it happen again to myself or others, I will request that your ban be extended another 30 days.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

P.S. Believe it or not i'm trying to help you here and do not want to see you banned permanently, but if you dont change your attitude and behavior there isnt much I can do!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey someone stole my tell them it in every language. Anyways, Perro or lillo or what ever you wanna be called. If Sammy banned you then your banned there is nothing a four star or consig can do to change his mind they are his servers and he can ban who ever he likes (unless its me cause I wouldn't like that very much) but you can always try apologizing and admitting you did something wrong instead of acting like you have no idea why it happened. You were always respectful to me but people are tired of you disrespecting regulars, admins, pming them 100000000 times, and just being a pain in the butt. You were given so many chances to just play but you couldn't just have fun. I would translate this but I guess that's played out and everyone's doing it now so I'll leave it at that. Sammy is a very nice guy and very understanding but he can only take sooo much. There you go you got you four star opinion and lastly don't be a smart ass to people on our forums doesn't help your case and only makes you look like an asshat and it will also be the last thing you do on this forum cause I will have you banned from here as well. Good day.

perro

Post by perro » Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Thats the thing i didnt do nothing to get perm banned he banned me cuz i change my name alot.. The only reason i changed my name alot is so i can play in peace but seems like it didnt work ...

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue May 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Then say that don't say that you don't know why you were banned. As I said Sammy is a nice guy if you act like a civilized human being he will do the same. He might just want you to play under one name on your accounts. Who knows if you don't ask?? Just be civil about it. Sammy is very busy and it may take time just be patient.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 pm

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=15894" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this matter is closed and locked
sammy

Return to “Complaint Department!”