PERRO banned for no reason

speak and you will be heard!

perro

PERRO banned for no reason

Post by perro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:30 pm

i just wanted to know why am i banned for?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :| :twisted:

Skinny

Re: PERRO banned for no reason

Post by Skinny » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm unsure of the specific details. But I'm sure this thread has something to do with it

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you, and have a nice day

perro

Post by perro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Skinny503 wrote:I'm unsure of the specific details. But I'm sure this thread has something to do with it

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you, and have a nice day
thats not me the guy hiei banned is some1 else my steam id is different

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:18 pm

You got caught dude, it'll be over by tomorrow
"Text translated via Google Translate"

perro

Post by perro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:24 pm

MarioBros wrote:You got caught dude, it'll be over by tomorrow
pero en mi console dice Permanent Ban
soy inocente

DotA

Post by DotA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Stop crying already. Are you going to die if you can't play our servers for 1 week? Stop trying to be a victim of something you caused. Just like Mario said "You got Caught."
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

perro

Post by perro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:12 pm

DotA wrote:Stop crying already. Are you going to die if you can't play our servers for 1 week? Stop trying to be a victim of something you caused. Just like Mario said "You got Caught."
Zzzzzz :lol: :P :mrgreen: id like to answer u but i dont want to get perm banned so yeahh.... Whatever

DotA

Post by DotA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 pm

ITS NOT PERMANENT. Just wait, and stop bugging everybody and PMing people about something you caused.

Also, I thought you didn't understand english? How are you responding to me, if you kept telling other admins you don't know english? I'd say if you're going to try and fake something, stick with it.

"Zzzzzz :lol: :P :mrgreen: id like to answer u but i dont want to get perm banned so yeahh.... Whatever" That comment right there is why you should be banned forever. I don't know why anybody has your side. You do nothing for our community, and if it were up to me, you'd be banned from every server forever, and I'd keep on banning ALL of your accounts. Next time, keep your mouth shut, and don't respond with such disrespect.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

perro

Post by perro » Tue May 13, 2014 12:58 pm

BUMP

Skinny

Post by Skinny » Tue May 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Perro,

Why would you bump this post? You have been banned and a proper explanation of why has been given. As DotA has stated: "Just wait, and stop bugging everybody and PMing people about something you caused."

Just so we are all clear on this here is the same think in other languages,

Spanish,
¿Por qué te golpee este post? Se le ha prohibido y se ha dado una explicación adecuada de por qué. Como DotA ha declarado: "Espera, y detener molestando a todo el mundo y PMing gente sobre algo que has causado."

Japanese,
なぜこのポストバンプのでしょうか?あなたは禁止されていると、なぜ適切に説明が与えられている。 DotAのように述べている:"ちょうど待って、皆を盗聴して、原因と何かについての人々をPMing停止します。"

Arabic,
لماذا كنت عثرة هذا المنصب؟ كنت قد منعت وأعطيت تفسيرا السليم لماذا. كما صرحت دي أو تي ايه: "ليس علينا سوى الانتظار، ووقف التنصت الجميع وPMing الناس عن شيء كنت قد تسببت".

French,
Pourquoi voudriez-vous cogner ce poste? Vous avez été banni et une explication adéquate de la raison pour laquelle a été donné. Comme DotA a déclaré: "Attends, et arrêter écoute tout le monde et PMing gens quelque chose vous avez fait."

Latin,
Quare post hac gibba? Et quid explanari tibi interdictum fuerit. Ut dictum est, dota: 'expectant iusti, et nolite bugging PMing omnes populos, et de eo quod fecistis. "

Italian,
Perché si urtare questo post? Sei stato bannato e ha ricevuto una corretta spiegazione del perché. Come DotA ha dichiarato: "Basta aspettare, e stop intercettazioni tutti e PMing persone su qualcosa che ha causato."

And we will close today with Hebrew,
למה לך להקפיץ את הפוסט הזה? יש לך כבר אסור והסבר ראוי מדוע ניתנו. כמו DotA הצהיר: "חכה חכה, ולהפסיק להציק לכולם וPMing אנשים על משהו שאתה גרם."

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Return to “Complaint Department!”