Had Someone Cussing Tonight

speak and you will be heard!

LaZLo

Had Someone Cussing Tonight

Post by LaZLo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:24 am

I'm still new to the recording demos and screenshots im not sure how to do that, but I would just like to let you guys know this individual by the name of Dl2unx was cussing and being very disrespectful, if an admin is online when he is please watch him, he was being very disrespectful towards me when I was simply trying to enforce the server rules by telling him too not cuss, he replied with "You Think I Care", and continued to cuss

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Had Someone Cussing Tonight

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 am

Feel free to add me on steam. I would be more than happy to wash his mouth out with soap. To record a demo in console type record and then the name. So record pottymouth next type status in console so we have their steam id. After that upload the demo to mediafire or another file sharing website and post the link here and we will take action. Best thing to do is network though when you see an admin try and add them so you can pm them if it happens.

Dante

Post by Dante » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:56 am

That player has been warned to not crouch run, wall spam, and cussing by me. I'll be on him if he doesn't get himself banned
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:45 am

He's been kick and banned by me as well for the same reasons as Dante. I have 2 demos of him crouch running whenever you or anyone feels necessary.
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 am

Also feel free to capture screen shot of the curse and steam ID in console by typing status. Add me on steam and pm me anytime glazzeddonutcru
GlazeD

LaZLo

Post by LaZLo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 pm

cool guys thanks for the replies, I added you glazed and captainkirk I couldn't find you, I will be recording demo's and taking screen shots now that I know how too, too make your guy's servers more enjoyable for everyone and weed out people like him :)

L4G

Post by L4G » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:03 pm

I have also kicked him before fore cursing. But when I kicked him he never came back in but I will definitely be on the lookout for him.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:07 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991185147/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dante

Post by Dante » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

I love you Kirk, but your steam portrait is telling me something bad. I cry in my sleep when I message you....
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

F@N1

Post by F@N1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:35 pm

He didn't swear but I got him crouch running. Every single chance he gets when an admin is not around he crouch runs.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s1wnz ... 282%29.dem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OMG U HACKER MAGNET -Sparky
"aw you cheater...you super cheat" -hiei

Return to “Complaint Department!”