My Baddie List - Seahawks

speak and you will be heard!

Ba + 2Na + S -> K

My Baddie List - Seahawks

Post by Ba + 2Na + S -> K » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Not very many people make this list, but recently a dude by the name of Seahawks has been blatantly disrespectful to myself and 40cal. In aim_ak-colt after seeing someone I shoot the wall for up to 3 seconds as the rules state. Seahawks goes on about how I am spamming and I tell him you have 3 seconds to shoot anywhere after you have visual with the enemy. He keeps going on about how I am spamming and how rules don't apply to admins...etc...etc...then in dust2_40cal someone gets stuck in the trap hole near long A double doors and he finds them...and then spams him after he waits for the bomb to explode and I tell him not to spam (mainly as a joke)....and then he goes on a rant on how bad of admins I am and we (40cal) are....I repeatedly tell him not to be disrespectful to anyone on the server - especially admins and he continues to flame 40cal. I amx_voteban in response to scare and then he continues to whine about how bad we are as he continues to use our servers.....

This has been a reoccurring theme for this dude - next time disrespect comes from this guy I am first votekicking then votebanning

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: My Baddie List - Seahawks

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 pm

If we was doing it in chat get a condump and I will be more than happy to give him a 1 week ban.

I see him often and will abuse him for his actions.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Ba + 2Na + S -> K wrote: I tell him you have 3 seconds to shoot anywhere after you have visual with the enemy.
I'm unsure if I'm mistaken in reading this sentence but you can't spam ANYWHERE after you have visual of the enemy. You see an enemy and he runs behind a wall, you can spam where you think the enemy is but say someone is coming up in Dust2 from lower b to b tunnels, I see the guy, he runs. I can't turn and spam closet spamspot just cause I saw the guy at lower and want to use 3 seconds of spam.

But yeah, don't like Seahawks at all. He bags on everyone, whines about everything. Just such a toxic player.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Lucky wrote:
Ba + 2Na + S -> K wrote: I tell him you have 3 seconds to shoot anywhere after you have visual with the enemy.
I'm unsure if I'm mistaken in reading this sentence but you can't spam ANYWHERE after you have visual of the enemy. You see an enemy and he runs behind a wall, you can spam where you think the enemy is but say someone is coming up in Dust2 from lower b to b tunnels, I see the guy, he runs. I can't turn and spam closet spamspot just cause I saw the guy at lower and want to use 3 seconds of spam.

But yeah, don't like Seahawks at all. He bags on everyone, whines about everything. Just such a toxic player.
He meant you can spam anywhere you just saw him. Thanks for the clarification though Lucky and good scenario.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Seahawks... I haven't had any issues with him.. We both went to the diablo 2 server to check it out.. pretty cool!! For the spamming on aim_ak-colt. I understand the 3 second window... but does that man can shoot anywhere in the wall after you've seen the enemy? I only thought it is where you "think" they are. I bring this up.. and no disrespect to you banana's.. but I've seen you shoot the wall all the way to the middle. I admit it myself, I've probably hit the 4th second. I don't mean too... and I am sure that is what was going on with shooting the wall to the middle. It feels like its been done in the 3 second window. Again, I mean NO disrespect to any of my fellow admins and .40cal members. It just happens..

For Seahawks, yeah I've seen him on his grumpy days where everyone is doing stuff wrong. We've all had them.. Bad days.. We get on cs wanting to seek revenge for whatever had ticked you off. Maybe it was one of those days for him as well. When playing in the diablo server, he seemed fine and friendly. We're all human, we make mistakes, we get upset.. but please, please, please, do not let things said in an irrational rage [being upset/mad] go so far as to ban.. especially if they are a "regular" in the server.

I am not trying to take any sides. Just saying what I see and I feel.
Mr. Spock

condump is great for these moments as well.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Have to disagree with you Spock. From my experience with this, in my opinion toxic player, he flames everyone and is suck an A-hole that he does deserve a ban. Next time he's being rude to everyone, he's definitely getting a 30 min ban from me. It'll teach him a lesson, and if it doesn't, longer bans are coming. We do not tolerate toxic players, even if he's a regular player, he's rude. I don't think any admin should ignore the fact that he's super rude.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Lucky wrote:Have to disagree with you Spock. From my experience with this, in my opinion toxic player, he flames everyone and is suck an A-hole that he does deserve a ban. Next time he's being rude to everyone, he's definitely getting a 30 min ban from me. It'll teach him a lesson, and if it doesn't, longer bans are coming. We do not tolerate toxic players, even if he's a regular player, he's rude. I don't think any admin should ignore the fact that he's super rude.

Agreed. He just hasn't been rude to me personally. Toxicity isn't fun in any multi-player game

Mr. Spock

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Has anyone noticed how he went from moderate to very good player?

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 am

Lucky wrote: But yeah, don't like Seahawks at all. He bags on everyone, whines about everything. Just such a toxic player.
Yes. I completely agree. Every time I see him, he is calling someone a noob, complaining about something else, ripping on .40 cal, talking back to an admin, not following certain rules..I've heard him cussing, told him to watch his language, then he proceeded to tell me that the admins don't follow the rules so he wouldn't either. I asked him to stop being so disrespectful, and he told me just to stop talking...So, I votekicked him. It's always something with him.

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 am

Glazed wrote:Has anyone noticed how he went from moderate to very good player?
Don't think he hacks, just getting lucky lately. The type of player he is would be way more blatant if he walled. He's actually really bad in my opinion. I've specced him recently and doesn't look like he's hacking at all I'll watch him though.

Return to “Complaint Department!”