My Baddie List - Seahawks

speak and you will be heard!

Ba + 2Na + S -> K

Re: My Baddie List - Seahawks

Post by Ba + 2Na + S -> K » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Yes - to clarify...I did not mean anywhere in the entire map....I meant like where you think the enemy you just saw is. And in ak-colt it is legit to shoot the wall even if the middle for 3 sec after visual. Now what would be illegal is if I saw someone on the right side of the map then spam the left side wall unless you saw him tele - etc. Seems like a gentleman's rule to me so just be a grown up about it. The whole purpose of the rule is so people don't just wallbang people with mask or BM and just spray people without even seeing them.

It is sad that people don't understand that it is a PRIVILEGE to play on our servers! Just be nice or get out - I feel like we should be more proactive with rude/disrespectful players. Thoughts?

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Ba + 2Na + S -> K wrote:Yes - to clarify...I did not mean anywhere in the entire map....I meant like where you think the enemy you just saw is. And in ak-colt it is legit to shoot the wall even if the middle for 3 sec after visual. Now what would be illegal is if I saw someone on the right side of the map then spam the left side wall unless you saw him tele - etc. Seems like a gentleman's rule to me so just be a grown up about it. The whole purpose of the rule is so people don't just wallbang people with mask or BM and just spray people without even seeing them.

It is sad that people don't understand that it is a PRIVILEGE to play on our servers! Just be nice or get out - I feel like we should be more proactive with rude/disrespectful players. Thoughts?

I agree with you :D I had posted something about somebody who always seems to break the rules just because he can.. I've kicked him 3 times in 3 days. He now plays under: helloooo ..I do feel that we should be more proactive with rede/disrespectful players. It is just a game, if people want to be rude and all, they can do it in another server. From what I've seen here at .40 cal, we are all here to be civil and have a good time with other people. My mom always said that one rotten apple spoils the bunch. I'm glad to be a part of this community. It is always fun to play with everyone in all of the different servers..

Mr. Spock

Seahawk

Post by Seahawk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:39 am

ehhh lol

Return to “Complaint Department!”