Charmander

hey its samantha

Post by Charmander » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 am

-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * : ...

-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * : nice wall brah

-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * killed Samantha Esnaola with m4a1
-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * : bye

Samantha Esnaola : my special hit u

NO swearing/trashtalking/vulgarity/sex, drugs or alcohol references!
Samantha Esnaola voted against
*DEAD* Samantha Esnaola : seriously?

PTB: The COUNTER-TERRORIST team could use some support.
-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * : bye

Samantha Esnaola : wth dude

Voting failed (yes "0") (no "1") (needed "1")
This is a Clean Server! Swearing Will Result in a Kick! http://www.40calgames.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Want to join the team? Visit us at http://www.40calgames.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Samantha Esnaola voted against
-[.40 cal ]- DyNaMiC * killed Samantha Esnaola with m4a1
You have been kicked and banned for 30.00 minutes by the serv

TALK ABOUT ADMIN ABUSE.

Dean

Re: hey its samantha

Post by Dean » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Let's wait to hear from DyNaMiC
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

DyNaMiC

Post by DyNaMiC » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm

let me explain... before she/he talk about abuse if i remember correctly the map we were on was de_westwood and it was pretty late at night so basically just me and him/her playing , i forgot what the score was but it was pretty one sided towards my favor . during every round and gameplay i constantly hear him/her accusing me of cheating(joke or no joke) as a good player and a good admin i didnt respond to him/her doubts of my cs skill , i remain silent every rounds . to me thats disrespect already dont know about others .
yet i havent take action towards his/her verbal abuse at me. as we contiune to play that one round i planted a bomb at bombsite B i slowly walk to the other building where i can hear if he/she try to defuse as i was walking along the wall i hear him/her spamming the wall i passed by inches since it didnt hit me {but really close} i just decided to stop behind a box and started to wait and she walled me through the box or wall to death. and claim something about hit me with a special she/he obviously had "wallhack" on that round thats why i give the 30mins ban i would give samantha here a perm ban if i can but i couldnt
and i find it funny how am i abusing u when u had wallhack on? all the players i play with on that server knows i rarely speak unless i have to or ur really stepping over the line made by CAL 40 community ... i really admire him/her being here reporting an admin abuse on me
when i should really be filing a hacker report to bel or sammy for perm banning on his/her case last night:P

Charmander

Post by Charmander » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

i understand that completely. and thats y i demod u 2 times. i just wanted to make sure for myself so i could know for fact whether u did. i didnt mean to offend u in any way i just thought it was crazy that u always can see me wherever i was hiding. but after watchign the demos of u i just realize that u, like me have been playing for a long time and know where people camp. and today i appologized to u in admin chat and got no response so i figured u read it and you just dont like me. but id like to put it in the past. good cs players are hard to come by these days in pubs. and you are a good player. and yes i am a guy. not a girl. and im changing my ingame name to my actual tag which is THREAT.Charmander. i dont want to fight with the 40 cal guys cause i enjoy your servers. The fact that i demod u should be a compliment. it means i think your better than most cs players to the point where i had to make surer you were legit. which i did. and from my standpoint. ive been adim in a lot of clans including csDJ, THREAT, DP., HEK, Tizzerp, LANFusion, and many more throughout my cs days. So please accept this as a formal appology and can we move on from it?

DyNaMiC

Post by DyNaMiC » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am

of course we can move on , i never dislike u in anyway i treat every players the same i just enjoy a good clean game i hate hackers as much as u do :) as matter of fact i gotta thank you for filing this complaint cuz as a admin and a member of Cal.40 i am not doing a very good job as an admin . i paid way too much attention on the game itself than to the players and to keep the server clean catching hackers and all , sometimes i ingnore all the messages players send to me unintensonially (too focus on my crosshair) ur complaint actually alert me and ask myself am i worthy enough to be an admin to the 40cal community
:( well am i? i will let u and the others decide

valo

Post by valo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 am

glad to see this thing worked out ok with out any verbal name calling, bickering. good job
I am 87% addicted to Counterstrike.
how addicted are you? What about you?

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”