UWC3

got a problem? lets hear it!

Fishswim

Re: UWC3

Post by Fishswim » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm

alpha i don't think you're being at helpful here if you have something insightful to contribute please do but don't attack prepared for voicing a valid concern of his... if a 4* deems it to be false they will certinaly handle it and don't need you provoking prepared.
Last edited by Fishswim on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I don't have an issue with Myles, Exotic, or anyone else involved. My only issue is with the level 50 factor. I love Myles. <3

IRISH

Post by IRISH » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Whats up prepared? Sorry about the problem with the XP status that you are having with our admins in the UWC3 server. This matter will get looked into but for now there is nothing that can be done. I will ask that all admins quit handing out XP whether it be 3* or 4*. Sorry that you feel cheated but like I said whats done is done and we will do what we can to prevent this problem from happening anymore. Thanks!!!!

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Thank you sir. Very much appreciated.

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Like Irish said, this matter is being looked in to.

unison999

Post by unison999 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes I was level 50 because I want to see how it works I can see how powers are familiarize myself with the levels and powers, do not want to get called into the server to ban someone because suspected hacking and it turns out to be the powers they got which happened from another server we had. I have not played on the UWC3 for quite some times, so I am not abusing the powers since I am not playing it only familiarize myself when not many people is on.
So maybe there is the other side of the story here, not everything is as it seems.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm

unison999 wrote:Yes I was level 50 because I want to see how it works I can see how powers are familiarize myself with the levels and powers, do not want to get called into the server to ban someone because suspected hacking and it turns out to be the powers they got which happened from another server we had. I have not played on the UWC3 for quite some times, so I am not abusing the powers since I am not playing it.
So maybe there is the other side of the story here, not everything is as it seems.
i agree with unison on this!
i once banned someone for ledging from wc3 and turns out he was using his "teleport" powers which made him appear ledging!....but thats where the power took him....cant ban for that!

mr prepared....we will look into your "abuse" complaint and let you know!
i'm sure if a 3star gave you 50xp....we wouldnt be having this discussion!
sammy

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Sammy, that arguement works for you... Not Unison. He played the original WC3 server ALL the time. The abilities are exactly the same there as they are on UWC3. so familiarizing yourself with something you already know about makes no sense. Also, if you did it for that reason alone, how does that factor into XP being handed out to every other admin? Like Myles said, he was 34 PRIOR to being given the extra levels. So he knew how it worked. And I'd be here still even if I was given 50 levels. WC3FT got boring when you maxed out all the levels. It's one reason why this is so addicting for me. Because it's going to take a lot of time to complete. And testing out the abilities is one thing, why not drop your level back down now that you know what each one does? Though they haven't changed from WC3FT. You can take away XP. Just a thought.

And like I said before, the problem isn't that people are level 50... That's going to happen no matter what. The problem is people are level 50 who didn't earn it, because it's impossible to have it right now. That's the problem.

Headline

Post by Headline » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:24 pm

i think ONLY Sammy should have the amx_givexp command. it would make life a lot easier. Sammy please take this into consideration.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 am

No trolling please.

The high rank committee will be making a decision in this issue.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”