Please explain my ban mstgman.

got a problem? lets hear it!

Lunes82

Please explain my ban mstgman.

Post by Lunes82 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Well hi guys, I'm not one that complains much in fact thanks to this community I been playing 1.6 again. I been playing on DM for the last few years always use the name Lunes well last night I got kicked once than go back and next time it's a ban. Mstgman is the one I assume that did the ban as he was in the server I'm just wondering if someone can clarify what spamming walls is, cause I was playing in the aim map or whatever and I always usually just awp I was not shooting through crates I seen people with their rifles sticking out and shot them, everyone does this and Mstgman even did it last night so I need to know what exact rule I broke? I play on this server all the time and last thing I want is to start fires with anyone if I was abusing the spamming rule than I just want to know so I can avoid this for future reference.

DIvech

Re: Please explain my ban mstgman.

Post by DIvech » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:40 am

The wall spamming rule doesn't allow you to shoot at walls/boxes/ doors without seeing the enemy first. If you have visual, but then you loose sight of the enemy, you have 3 seconds that you are allowed to shoot around the known spot :arrow:

Regarding the ban, please reconnect to the server and post the information provided in you're console :idea:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

mstgman

Re: Please explain my ban mstgman.

Post by mstgman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:38 pm

Lunes82 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:39 pm Well hi guys, I'm not one that complains much in fact thanks to this community I been playing 1.6 again. I been playing on DM for the last few years always use the name Lunes well last night I got kicked once than go back and next time it's a ban. Mstgman is the one I assume that did the ban as he was in the server I'm just wondering if someone can clarify what spamming walls is, cause I was playing in the aim map or whatever and I always usually just awp I was not shooting through crates I seen people with their rifles sticking out and shot them, everyone does this and Mstgman even did it last night so I need to know what exact rule I broke? I play on this server all the time and last thing I want is to start fires with anyone if I was abusing the spamming rule than I just want to know so I can avoid this for future reference.
I posted in the server a few times to stop spamming the walls, I then went to spec people & noticed you spamming even after the first warning randomly spamming walls so I kicked you for the second warning I gave you a 60-minute ban when it continued

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”