mstgman

got a problem? lets hear it!

UShOTmE

mstgman

Post by UShOTmE » Wed May 24, 2017 4:37 pm

I have never had any issues with 40cal members and all of you are mostly kool its obvious however that mstgman is trigger happy kicking and banning people who are better than him or for just no apparent reason from the looks of all the complaints he has received. But mstgman was just flat out disrespecful no excuses for the way he acts admin owner whatever its just wrong. First he kicked me for no reason at all from deathmatch without warning and still have no clue what I did, when questioned why, I received no response. So I kept asking if he could tell me what I did finally he says I think you know? Im like okay no I dont I have played on 40cal a longtime and everyone knows im legit and that I would report him for abusing his admin powers. All he could say is just be lucky that you were not banned. So I told him he was just a noob and couldnt take it because he was getting owned I then left to gungame. He then follows me to gungame and calls my name out I type whatsup I have no mic thank god because he would have gotten an earful. He sounds all crazy over the mic in public he's like "hey next time you go an start making up stuff that I should watch who im taking to". Look im a 38 y/o retired navy seal I will be damned if I let some kid talk to me like that. I told him you know what instead of yelling in public over mic which is very unprofessional for an admin in my opinion, I said why dont we meet face to face an talk about it and that I dont have time for the kid stuff. He then banned me. lolz its all good I would rather not play on a server where the admins or owner will abuse there powers to there benefit. Its a shame also I was kind of interested in being an admin on the server but after this I wouldnt be an admin if they paid me. I dont know if you noticed as well but I played countless hours on the server and every time I joined I generated traffic. Its all good though plenty more servers to play on where the admins dont purchase greatness they earn it.

MarioBros

Re: mstgman

Post by MarioBros » Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 pm

So you have any proof?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Fri May 26, 2017 5:04 pm

UShOTmE wrote:I have never had any issues with 40cal members and all of you are mostly kool its obvious however that mstgman is trigger happy kicking and banning people who are better than him or for just no apparent reason from the looks of all the complaints he has received. But mstgman was just flat out disrespecful no excuses for the way he acts admin owner whatever its just wrong. First he kicked me for no reason at all from deathmatch without warning and still have no clue what I did, when questioned why, I received no response. So I kept asking if he could tell me what I did finally he says I think you know? Im like okay no I dont I have played on 40cal a longtime and everyone knows im legit and that I would report him for abusing his admin powers. All he could say is just be lucky that you were not banned. So I told him he was just a noob and couldnt take it because he was getting owned I then left to gungame. He then follows me to gungame and calls my name out I type whatsup I have no mic thank god because he would have gotten an earful. He sounds all crazy over the mic in public he's like "hey next time you go an start making up stuff that I should watch who im taking to". Look im a 38 y/o retired navy seal I will be damned if I let some kid talk to me like that. I told him you know what instead of yelling in public over mic which is very unprofessional for an admin in my opinion, I said why dont we meet face to face an talk about it and that I dont have time for the kid stuff. He then banned me. lolz its all good I would rather not play on a server where the admins or owner will abuse there powers to there benefit. Its a shame also I was kind of interested in being an admin on the server but after this I wouldnt be an admin if they paid me. I dont know if you noticed as well but I played countless hours on the server and every time I joined I generated traffic. Its all good though plenty more servers to play on where the admins dont purchase greatness they earn it.

I did kick you for pre-firing walls over & over, when you came back i said i could have banned you. I stop talking to you & thats when you started getting mouthy because i didn't answer you! I did say you know why i kicked you, I then told you to go to 40calgames.com to read the rules when i mentioned bunny hopping is not allowed you & another player said that is a stupid rule & kept bunny hopping. I did not make the rules I was just enforcing them. Before you left the deathmatch server YOU started calling me names & cursing at me when you left, like a kid. I then went to gun game & found you there playing, I tried telling you who I was & not to curse or talk down to admins, you proceeded to get violent over the mic & kept cursing! This is all over because you broke a rule & instead of getting banned you got kicked & you didn't like it! Sorry you dont like to follow rules but before you make an accusation tell the whole truth! Mstgman

UShOTmE

Post by UShOTmE » Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 pm

:lol:
Man unbelievable you cant be serious! Are you serious?? The way you are saying it happened is not at all the way it went down and you know that and you know what you are doing and i will say it flat out you are abusing your powers of admin and you were even threatening with your powers by saying your just be lucjy you didnt get banned when you kicked me again for no reason thats why I left after telling you that I would report you thats why you followed cause of me saying I would report you got mad and followed me to GG, and it went down exactly as I mentioned when I created this post.... Get Real!!!

And for 1 pre firing walls whats that anyways if your talking about spamming walls I dont do that either anyone that I ever play I think
can attest to that if they keep it real, also isnt the proper procedures is to get some kind of demo or something of me doing something over and over because I would realy like to see what you are referring to as over and over...

Secondly as far as B-hopping I never learned and dont even know how Ive tried an suck like shit :o :? so there goes that theory "DUDE" because guess what I cant B_HOP!!! an not ashamed to say it most pros I think can I dont know :?: not saying im pro either though because im not! Whats even funnier though is B-hopping never even came up with me or another player nor did you ever mention anything regarding rules so thats pretty funny, so really im scratching my head and am beside myself.
Third as far as me cursing an stuff that just takes the cake because guess what "DUDE" I am I always typing anything I need to get accross in GG or any server for that matter, you know why??? You guessed it I dont even own a mic "BRO" nor a headset you can ask anyone who knows me if they ever heard me talk???!!! you always see me typing. So hmmm how could I yell or curse over public like you were, I couldnt and I didnt, you know that and its a bold face lie!!! Just keep posting "BRUH" your validity is going right out the door as I speak or shall I say type.

Lastly check it out I wasnt going to embarrass you more than I already have but screw it lets put it all out on the table right didnt you say tell the whole truth well here you go "BRO"... Im gonna post what I sent to one of the 40cal members. Pay close attention to the honesty and integrity part because since its apparent you have neither of those I have nothing left to say to you other than have fun abusing your powers buddy! ;) :lol: :P :geek: Thumbs up!

I just want to take this time to give a "BIG" shout out to all other 40cal members you all are awsome keep up the good work and it was a pleasure playing with you all. Im just sorry that you have 1 admin on your crew that may or will ruin it for everyone, not the first time I seen it just didnt think I would see it on 40cal SMH... :(

Just a side note on the email sent to member below... Him saying I was acting like a kid solidifies my statement from what I sent to the other 40.cal member. It was him acting like an abusive childish admin calling me a kid an all whats that about an you still are here in your post calling me a kid, even after I told you my age and navy status.... :? :shock: :o :x PFFF SMH. That is such a lack of respect guys to me to the country to the site and for most his self... how he got to a 4 star general status I have no idea??? must of cost a pretty penny though I dont know thas just my opinion and up to you all to decide if you want someone with this kind of character and attitude being one of your leaders... Im just ranting now because im just beside myself again.

P.S. I had nothing against the rules always tried to abide by them and never had any intention of breaking them!

Hey man im sorry about having you be the one having to handle this situation. Sorry but I dont have the slightest idea how to prove anything im not very computer literate just good at games I guess :ugeek: :| :? . I dont even know how to take a screen shot for Christ sakes :( . As far as proof goes I have none, all I got in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break either of 'em for nobody! :) . Seriously though honesty and integrity is what im about and if someone does not have at least one of those I will not give the time of day and may god help them. Side note how could I and why would I make something up like this "just food for thought".

Look all I know is that he doesnt know me like a fly doesnt know the next piece of poop. So to be kicked for no reason or explanation and then banned for calling him a noob... which I didnt know could get you banned at least thats not in the rules as far as I can tell, I dont know tell me if im wrong? Also I didnt even mention and why im saying he doesnt know me is because just before he banned I heard him over mic say oh ya ok stupid kid get banned or something to that nature i definitely heard kid though.

Anyway you try to spin its flat out an abuse of power in my opinion, but again thats my opinion dont take it personnel.

Thank you for your time.
Sent: Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Man I really wish I had proof SMH, I think proof is in the pudding though!!!

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm

UShOTmE wrote::lol:
Man unbelievable you cant be serious! Are you serious?? The way you are saying it happened is not at all the way it went down and you know that and you know what you are doing and i will say it flat out you are abusing your powers of admin and you were even threatening with your powers by saying your just be lucjy you didnt get banned when you kicked me again for no reason thats why I left after telling you that I would report you thats why you followed cause of me saying I would report you got mad and followed me to GG, and it went down exactly as I mentioned when I created this post.... Get Real!!!

And for 1 pre firing walls whats that anyways if your talking about spamming walls I dont do that either anyone that I ever play I think
can attest to that if they keep it real, also isnt the proper procedures is to get some kind of demo or something of me doing something over and over because I would realy like to see what you are referring to as over and over...

Secondly as far as B-hopping I never learned and dont even know how Ive tried an suck like shit :o :? so there goes that theory "DUDE" because guess what I cant B_HOP!!! an not ashamed to say it most pros I think can I dont know :?: not saying im pro either though because im not! Whats even funnier though is B-hopping never even came up with me or another player nor did you ever mention anything regarding rules so thats pretty funny, so really im scratching my head and am beside myself.
Third as far as me cursing an stuff that just takes the cake because guess what "DUDE" I am I always typing anything I need to get accross in GG or any server for that matter, you know why??? You guessed it I dont even own a mic "BRO" nor a headset you can ask anyone who knows me if they ever heard me talk???!!! you always see me typing. So hmmm how could I yell or curse over public like you were, I couldnt and I didnt, you know that and its a bold face lie!!! Just keep posting "BRUH" your validity is going right out the door as I speak or shall I say type.

Lastly check it out I wasnt going to embarrass you more than I already have but screw it lets put it all out on the table right didnt you say tell the whole truth well here you go "BRO"... Im gonna post what I sent to one of the 40cal members. Pay close attention to the honesty and integrity part because since its apparent you have neither of those I have nothing left to say to you other than have fun abusing your powers buddy! ;) :lol: :P :geek: Thumbs up!

I just want to take this time to give a "BIG" shout out to all other 40cal members you all are awsome keep up the good work and it was a pleasure playing with you all. Im just sorry that you have 1 admin on your crew that may or will ruin it for everyone, not the first time I seen it just didnt think I would see it on 40cal SMH... :(

Just a side note on the email sent to member below... Him saying I was acting like a kid solidifies my statement from what I sent to the other 40.cal member. It was him acting like an abusive childish admin calling me a kid an all whats that about an you still are here in your post calling me a kid, even after I told you my age and navy status.... :? :shock: :o :x PFFF SMH. That is such a lack of respect guys to me to the country to the site and for most his self... how he got to a 4 star general status I have no idea??? must of cost a pretty penny though I dont know thas just my opinion and up to you all to decide if you want someone with this kind of character and attitude being one of your leaders... Im just ranting now because im just beside myself again.

P.S. I had nothing against the rules always tried to abide by them and never had any intention of breaking them!

Hey man im sorry about having you be the one having to handle this situation. Sorry but I dont have the slightest idea how to prove anything im not very computer literate just good at games I guess :ugeek: :| :? . I dont even know how to take a screen shot for Christ sakes :( . As far as proof goes I have none, all I got in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break either of 'em for nobody! :) . Seriously though honesty and integrity is what im about and if someone does not have at least one of those I will not give the time of day and may god help them. Side note how could I and why would I make something up like this "just food for thought".

Look all I know is that he doesnt know me like a fly doesnt know the next piece of poop. So to be kicked for no reason or explanation and then banned for calling him a noob... which I didnt know could get you banned at least thats not in the rules as far as I can tell, I dont know tell me if im wrong? Also I didnt even mention and why im saying he doesnt know me is because just before he banned I heard him over mic say oh ya ok stupid kid get banned or something to that nature i definitely heard kid though.

Anyway you try to spin its flat out an abuse of power in my opinion, but again thats my opinion dont take it personnel.

Thank you for your time.
Sent: Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Man I really wish I had proof SMH, I think proof is in the pudding though!!!

Message subject: Re: NoPeScoPe" 5262 STEAM_0:1:8637677
Sent: Tue May 23, 2017 7:53 pm
To: mstgman
I do know who he is. He's a reg on gungame and one of the better ones too. I can talk to him and let him know who you are, but if you wanna ban him, I wont stand in your way. Not the first time I've had issues with him and attitude (though not directed at me and he stopped when I told him to)
^
Here, this proves my point this is not the first time you've had issues with your attitude. You got banned for being disrespectful to me

rbaytan

Post by rbaytan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Mstgman is a *****. Most of the times I play against him and play better than him he decides to kick. Dude is a sore loser.

Edited: Please use a more respectful language. If you have anything to add, please make a separate thread so we can look at your problem.
Mario.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”