Admin Abuse

got a problem? lets hear it!

AIK

Admin Abuse

Post by AIK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:38 am

This is for both Admins Mstgman and Suicidal. More Suicidal than Mstgman

I Awped Mstgman on DM dustworld. I clearly saw him go behind the box. And it wasn't a spam.
He then call me "A kid". He doesn't know how old or how long I have been playing for. No need to disrespect players cause your an Admin.. I replay "I'm no kid punk". Then he says "I can ban you". I said "Ban me for what?" "Cause i owned you?" then he banned me.

THis is for Suicidal. WC3 server. I kill everyone on the map then he goes spectator for like 5 mins. doesnt say a word. I say "Keep recording". THen he starts blabbing on the mic... Telling me dont be a smart ass. THen he bans me. That guy doesnt have enough experience with players or any social activity at all. THat was just plain admin abuse. no doubt

Suicidal

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Suicidal » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:54 pm

AIK wrote:THis is for Suicidal. WC3 server. I kill everyone on the map then he goes spectator for like 5 mins. doesnt say a word. I say "Keep recording". THen he starts blabbing on the mic... Telling me dont be a smart ass. THen he bans me. That guy doesnt have enough experience with players or any social activity at all. THat was just plain admin abuse. no doubt
1. I didn't say don't be a smart ass, I said "Don't get smart with admins" there's a difference.
2. I then said keep going and you'll be banned, to which you thought it would be funny to say LOL as if it was a joke or something. Showing disrespect to admins is no joke so I gave you a 5 minute timeout.
3. Your blatant disrespect of admins is apparent in your reply to Mstgman (who btw deserves all our respect) your reply to him of "I'm no kid punk" displays your disrespect of admins in it's true colours. So your words "No need to disrespect players cause your an Admin" works both ways doesn't it, no need to disrespect admins either. You could have left it at "I'm no kid" but you just had to throw in the Punk. When the rage bug hits you and you disagree with something, do as I do and just rage type like this > ldgsbccdgfjyb mnb jdebcvfdhjeb ... you get the release without getting in trouble ;)

Have A Great Day ... Play Hard or Go Home !!!

AIK

Post by AIK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 pm

To get respect you must give respect. He disrespected me so I disrespected back.

Suicidal

Post by Suicidal » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 pm

AIK wrote:To get respect you must give respect. He disrespected me so I disrespected back.
Once again, works both ways ;) How about we both try harder to show some and we should both get some in return ;) Sounds like a plan to me. How about you?
Suicidal flat out like a lizard eating cerealImage

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:41 am

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Without proof there is no claim

Not saying you are right or not right, but for us to do something/ reprimand ... we need a little more than your word. If we went off just everyone's word, we probably wouldn't have many admins left.

Respect isn't demanded, it's earned ... both ways as admin and player

Let's keep a cool head, enjoy yourself in the server and have some fun. It's a game after all ... it's meant to be fun
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:21 pm

AIK wrote:This is for both Admins Mstgman and Suicidal. More Suicidal than Mstgman

I Awped Mstgman on DM dustworld. I clearly saw him go behind the box. And it wasn't a spam.
He then call me "A kid". He doesn't know how old or how long I have been playing for. No need to disrespect players cause your an Admin.. I replay "I'm no kid punk". Then he says "I can ban you". I said "Ban me for what?" "Cause i owned you?" then he banned me.

THis is for Suicidal. WC3 server. I kill everyone on the map then he goes spectator for like 5 mins. doesnt say a word. I say "Keep recording". THen he starts blabbing on the mic... Telling me dont be a smart ass. THen he bans me. That guy doesnt have enough experience with players or any social activity at all. THat was just plain admin abuse. no doubt

First of you need to tell the truth, second of all it started when i asked you how long you have been playing & your response was "longer than you" I told you to stop spamming boxes you kept doing it & when i kicked you for disrespecting me. You came back into the server cursing me out & you left before i could ban you! Yes I did call you kid because you were acting like a 10 year old child.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”