xp keep getting deleted

got a problem? lets hear it!

HeadshooTer

xp keep getting deleted

Post by HeadshooTer » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:22 pm

I am sure, the admin who deleted the xp, knew I was coming to the forum as he/she was keeping eye on the conversation i was having with one of the clan members in the server.

Issue 1: First time my level 22 human was deleted and I was banned, I understand my name had special characters in it. I didn't complain about xp getting deleted, I just wanted to get unbanned so may be I can play in the server one or twice a week when there is like 2 or 3 players preset.

Reason behind my name: I have played with the same config for 15 years. I have it set up as read only, so doesn't matter what changes i make in the game, it goes back to what i have had it for 15 years. EXAMPLE: if i remove special characters out of my name, and join your server and play and then leave, and when I come back the next time. it changes the name with special characters. DO I WANNA BREAK YOUR SERVER RULES? NO. DO I FORGET SOMETIMES TO CHANGE MY NAME BEFORE I GET YOUR SERVER? YES. you constantly deleting my xp without a warning is kind of childish.

Overtime, i grew FRUSTRATED. So i was expressing my frustration by removing special characters of my name and having the name as "deleting xp = so lame !" is that offensive in anyway? NO. Does it show frustration? YES. Why? because an admin decides to hide behind his admin power and doesn't wanna come forward and explain why constantly delete xp?

AM I ASKING FOR SPECIAL PRIVILEGES TO LET PUT ME ABOVE YOUR SERVER RULES? NO.

All am I asking for is, If I am doing something that is against the rules, why can't your admin issue a warning first or a few times, instead of just jumping on the trigger and taking harsh action.

Your server has been empty for a long long time. I have been an active member of this server for a long long time because I like playing the warcraft mod sometimes over regular CS. Server stays empty most of the time, why is it necessary to have such enforcement. Why can't admin just cool down and let a select few people play in the server play..?

Anyway.. pretty frustrating is my point..

MarioBros

Re: xp keep getting deleted

Post by MarioBros » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:42 pm

I never had any problems with your name nor with anything.
I'll see what I can learn from this.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 am

apparently someone does, and who doesn't wanna come forward.

check the server logs perhaps?

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:37 am

can you think of a member that has complained and/or warned you about your name in the past?

rip

Post by rip » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Not to glom on, but since no one seems to know what happened yet I pulled your apparent I'd from an earlier post, so for reference:

STEAM_0:1:3641422

Also, when did this happen? Recent of historic?

Just trying g to make it easier to narrow down.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:26 pm

@ sammy,

No because i remember the admin warning me to change the name, but it dind't show the admins name. Since my steam ID was registered in the server, it woudln't let me change the name in the middle of the game. So I left the server, and then went back with changed name, it said I was banned. Only admin that has had an issue with my name is the one that banned me. I have played with many admins of this server no one has had any issues for years.

@ rip,

This happened yesterday, about 30 minutes prior to my post. The member DOPEEYES was in the server at the time. The admin who took the action was using ADMIN SAY, and keeping eyes mine and dopeeeyes conversation. I asked for the reason behind the deletion, and of course no reason was given. The fact that admin wasn't in the server but was still able to execute commands, makes me believe it was someone with rcon access. probabbly one of higher ups.

This isn't the first time this has happened. It has happened the 3rd time.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 pm

What were your levels?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:11 pm

sammy wrote:can you think of a member that has complained and/or warned you about your name in the past?
HeadshooTer wrote:@ sammy,

No because i remember the admin warning me to change the name, but it dind't show the admins name.
This isn't the first time this has happened. It has happened the 3rd time.
have i ever personally warned you about your name char in the past?

HeadshooTer

Post by HeadshooTer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:21 pm

@ sammy,

No, you have not.

@ Mario,

Since the 1st incident, a level 22 human and a level 19 warden were cleared.

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Thank you for being so patient. I'm sure one of the higher ups will be getting back to your post shortly.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”